Jump to content

Discussions Regarding the Vaulting of Prime Frames


Chrome-hound99
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well these answers certainly brought more light as opposed to mine. I'm kinda blue that they've vaulted a lot of the Prime Frames. I wanted to get my hands on Excalibur Prime so badly. I'm also not the greatest Warframe player so farming all the Prime parts on random drop tables seems strenuous to me. I know the tables but the effort needed exceeds the amount of effort I can put into grinding. I need to git gud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

Well these answers certainly brought more light as opposed to mine. I'm kinda blue that they've vaulted a lot of the Prime Frames. I wanted to get my hands on Excalibur Prime so badly. I'm also not the greatest Warframe player so farming all the Prime parts on random drop tables seems strenuous to me. I know the tables but the effort needed exceeds the amount of effort I can put into grinding. I need to git gud.

Excalibur Prime is, unfortunately, not coming back, as he was Founder-exclusive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

Well these answers certainly brought more light as opposed to mine. I'm kinda blue that they've vaulted a lot of the Prime Frames. I wanted to get my hands on Excalibur Prime so badly. I'm also not the greatest Warframe player so farming all the Prime parts on random drop tables seems strenuous to me. I know the tables but the effort needed exceeds the amount of effort I can put into grinding. I need to git gud.

Being good has nothing to do with it.  Figure out a steady way to make plat, then buy the missing parts when you're tired of grinding.  Put in a lot of time selling stuff and you can pay exorbitant prices for vaulted primes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The most I can do is trade, but even then, it's futile majority of the time as people are more interested in Prime parts or are not looking for what I have to offer. I'm a little more preferring of the grind as opposed to tediously trading parts for platinum and then platinum for new parts. I think I should start playing cooperatively. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prime Acess.

They need to make money somewhere with this game, and taking away desired stuff while bringing back in pack with extra stuff, they can price it and make some green trumpies, also known as dollars, to pay the expenses of the game and to pay the employees

Edited by Blacksonfive
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

Is it to encourage more players paying for prime access?

Yes.

13 minutes ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

Disregarding paying external currency. * 

 

Then there's no real point, it solely for that reason.
One could say "But Black, they made it that way so the available content can have some kind of 'rotation' thus staying more 'fresh'", but this really doesn't solves anything because the player only have to comeback when the desired content is up, it can even encourage to people leave the game.

About the reward dilution, well, there is still room for the stuff that's already vaulted, and DE is really into adding more and more grinding to the game, they don't really care if is going to burn players out, if its boring or repetitive, not because they're bad, sometimes is just hard to manage to put out this kind of complex content while also achieving your goals, but they really love grind, so more relics to farm guided by RNGesus, while also having more fissures played, also guided by our savior 'n lord RNGesus would be the proper behavior of DE, that's why it doesn't make sense the reward dilution excuse. If wasn't for the money, the vaulted stuff would still be up.

Edited by Blacksonfive
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Blacksonfive said:

Yes.

Then there's no real point, it solely for that reason.
One could say "But Black, they made it that way so the available content can have some kind of 'rotation' thus staying more 'fresh'", but this really doesn't solves anything because the player only have to comeback when the desired content is up, it can even encourage to people leave the game.

About the reward dilution, well, there is still room for the stuff that's already vaulted, and DE is really into adding more and more grinding to the game, they don't really care if is going to burn players out, if its boring or repetitive, not because they're bad, sometimes is just hard to manage to put out this kind of complex content while also achieving your goals, but they really love grind, so more relics to farm guided by RNGesus, while also having more fissures played, also guided by our savior 'n lord RNGesus would be the proper behavior of DE, that's why it doesn't make sense the reward dilution excuse. If wasn't for the money, the vaulted stuff would still be up.

Well that's a kill joy. I'll have to find away around this. Thanks for the answer, man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all about the money.

 

Prime vaults or even people looking to spend a fortune on a vaulted prime and buying plat to do that all make DE money.

 

Unless you are willing to spend the thousands the make from Prime Vaults then nothing is going to change.

 

Look at this way, if DE needed to find another way to make money then potatoes would be taken from rewards and their price increased. Prices of plat and Prime Access would increase.

 

If that didn't work then they would have to start selling other things.

 

It needs to make money somehow. They need to eat and keep a roof over their head as well as pay the bills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

Well that's a kill joy. I'll have to find away around this. Thanks for the answer, man!

You're welcome ^^

DE eventually brings at sometime point in the future the stuff that they took out so if you stay around or from time to time you watch the forums, you might see when they will be bringing back the stuff you want; excalibur prime, due to legal reasons, might never reach anyone more, but we'll have excalibur umbra instead!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All about $. they have no problem with people needing to buy 10$ of plat to trade for primes no longer dropped.

Space for loot tables is moot. they originally arbitrarily subdivide normal map rewards into 3 tiers. now there are 4 tiers of relic from 4 void teirs. they can just as easily decrease the level sprawl between tiers for a new group again. plus mission types yet effected by void tears. or that endless waste of space AW.

Edited by Firetempest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...