Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: Dampersec, the Robot Frame

(PSN)TertulSee

In a game about Space Ninja Robots, there is no robot themed Frame. Odd and ironic how something so simple is forgotten about. It's time for Dampersec! His name is funny because it's original and unoriginal at the same time.

Stats:

Shield/HP: 100/100 (300/300 at max rank)

Energy: 100 (150 at max rank)

Armor: 275

Sprint Speed: 1.00

Passive: Self Augmentation

All mods put on him are 25% more effective (but values can not surpass caps).

Note: This includes auras and negative effects but does not affect Augment mods. 

Auto Target

Dampersec locks on to a target. For the next 5 seconds, all damage that Dampersec does with his Primary or Secondary weapon will also do damage to the target. The ability can be held to mark multiple targets. If the weapon misses, it will not do damage.

Power Strength: 70/80/90/100% damage dealt, Max Targets: 1/3/5/7 targets at once.

Power Range: 15/20/25/30m

Cost: 25 Energy per target

Mechanical Ventilation

Dampersec releases steam around him. Enemies hit take damage and will take additional damage. Dampersec is healed and will rejuvenate additional health for a few seconds.

Power Strength: 150/200/250/300 heal, heal 15/20/25/30 per second, Does 150/200/250/300 Fire Damage, Enemies take 20/40/60/80% more damage

Power Duration: 4/8/12/16 seconds for heal and increased damage

Power Range: 5/10/15/20m

Cost: 75 Energy 

Grinding Gears

Dampersec throws a gear at his enemies. The gear will ricochet off of enemies randomly. If Dampersec collects the Gear while it's bouncing, Dampersec gains armor based on the amount of damage the Gear dealt. This boost lasts for one hit. The Gear will bounced infinitely until he turns it off or if he catches his Gear. Additional casts will removes the previous armor buff in favor of the new one.

Power Strength: 250/300/350/400 Impact Damage, Gains 12/15/17/20 armor per bounce.

Power Range: 5/10/15/20m

Cost: 25 Energy + 5 Energy per second 

Strategic Analysis

Dampersec reveals the weaknesses of his enemies to himself and allies around him in a small bubble. Allies around him takes only half the damage they would normally take from all sources. Allies that shoot through the bubble will also do additional damage to enemies. This includes Warframe abilities. Enemies in the bubble are pushed out if they get too close.

Power Strength: 15/20/25/30% more damage 

Power Range: 5/6/7/8m

Cost: 100 Energy + 10 energy per second.

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

• He heals himself
  • He can turn his and allies weapon damage into finisher damage...
  • He can auto-target enemies
  • He gains permanent armor boosts
  • Mods are 25% more effective on him

I hope that this is a joke. This is by far one of the worst, if not the worst, warframe concepts I've ever read. And I've read one where someone wanted to be able to summon a juggernaut for 25 energy. The only more OP thing he could do is summon Trinity. Or was that going to be an augment mod for him?

Well, he's pretty much a rant on how broken scaling is in the game at first. I've done much worst because there was a Concept that had auto lock as a passive. Well, that actually turned out quite well. Everything else was just flubber coming out of an angry player who can't deal with Grineer armor scaling alone.

3 hours ago, Insizer said:
  • He heals himself
  • He can turn his and allies weapon damage into finisher damage...
  • He can auto-target enemies
  • He gains permanent armor boosts
  • Mods are 25% more effective on him

I hope that this is a joke. This is by far one of the worst, if not the worst, warframe concepts I've ever read. And I've read one where someone wanted to be able to summon a juggernaut for 25 energy. The only more OP thing he could do is summon Trinity. Or was that going to be an augment mod for him?

Well, mods being 25% more effective isn't really much. It should be balanced considering that it only effects Warframe mods! 

The auto target thing is nothing new to Warframe. Just look at Mesa or the Stratavar. I've increased the cost so that it would be incredibly expensive to target multiple enemies. Not really if you have power efficiency but still expensive.

His heal is there so that he can tank and take damage. I want him to be lean towards a tanky supporter. It has remained unchanged. He also stacks damage so it provides him with tons of utility but not much keeping his allies alive but more towards preventing them from taking too much damage so that they stay alive.

His Gear does give him armor but only for one attack he takes. The salt is real.

The final ability stacks damage and his real tank move. Extremely expensive. Drinks down energy no matter how much efficiency you put on him. It doesn't do finisher damage anymore because I realized how OP it would synergize with his kit.

Even Nezha is more OP than him now.