Make some update for Dojo, please.

ARHYST

I think its time for us to get some Dojo updates. Its been a while since last time our Dojos got some love!

Colors - we need them, all of them. Why dont you allow us to use regular pallets for Dojo? Or add new colors, basic ones like black and white. There are many eneimes that can find place as colors in our Dojo :D

Cosmetics/Scluptures - it would be awesome if we get some kind of big ayatan sculpures like that one from TWW for Dojo. Make it cost some platinums, i dont mind it. Make prices proportional to size of scluptures. Use the same collecting system for colors on stars...50 stars for small sclupture, 100 for medium, 300 for huge one, for example.

New rooms - not labs, just rooms. We already have a lot of them, yes, but they are almost the same. Add one with the snow for example.
I dont know how this sounds to you, but add a throphy room. You know, room where we can place our trophies from battlefield. I am thinking of that room similar like one from Predator 2 movie, where we can collect skulls from grineer (lest make that gore option usefull), infested or put some weapons for which whole clan collected parts it to be build...

What do you think?

6 minutes ago, mstriker said:

They said they are going to improve dojo and they are currently experimenting with a dojo obstacle course creator

We already have one obstacle room, with results that were made by abusing some bugs. For me, obstacle room is not fun at all. I am more for cosmetic features.

6 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Old style Dojo's please, the old designs that genuinely looked like Tenno styled void rooms.

I was so tempted to mention it in my first post, thinking thats not gonna happedn, they wont make it back... but since you already said - YES!!! SO MUCH YES!!! I would sacrifice everything i made in this current dojo, for that old style one!

Edited by ARHYST

19 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Old style Dojo's please, the old designs that genuinely looked like Tenno styled void rooms.

Actually they were specifically replaced because apperatnly they looked too Orokin and not Tenno, BUT YES WE WANT THEM BACK!!!

Also a rather important update for the Dojo...

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Actually they were specifically replaced because apperatnly they looked too Orokin and not Tenno, BUT YES WE WANT THEM BACK!!!

Also a rather important update for the Dojo...

Room capacity eh, that pretty much immediately reminds me of Fallout 4 settlements, that when you only just got started building.. and then notice your damn settlement capacity bar is already full! But damn it, there's 5 or 6 more pre-existing houses that need to be overhauled and cleaned up!!!

Edited by Artorius-Alter

I'd like some pointless rooms removed for objects placable in rooms. like reactors are just wastes of space. they need to be placeable cores that perhaps power that particular room and ones adjacent to it. Or a single room that can be upgraded multiple times for the whole dojo.

The Oracle can be an object instead of its own unvisited room. 

Let us upgrade the first main hall so we dont need 4 different halls all over the dojo. Same could go for the barracks.