Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Combos may sometimes get mixed up

Nemesis041

I've been noticing something weird with my Lanka lately. I have it modded to where I have Viral and Radiation elements on it, but it sometimes switches them around to Magnetic and Gas in the mission. It always shows up as Viral and Radiation in the arsenal.

Here's the image of my build:

3rx60Aw.jpg

Riven mod and Malignant Force make Viral, and Thermite Rounds gets added with the innate electrical damage from the Lanka to make Radiation, right? So how come it seems like the electricity comes before the mods, so that they make Magnetic and then Gas damage? Sometimes, it seems that the innate weapon's elemental damage gets added before mods and sometimes it gets added after mods are taken into account.

Edited by Nemesis041

14 minutes ago, Nemesis041 said:

Riven mod and Malignant Force make Viral,

16 minutes ago, Nemesis041 said:

So how come it seems like the electricity comes before the mods, so that they make Magnetic and then Gas damage?

And yet cold and electric make magnetic, the problem is how the cold is being distributed once in the game.  I was wondering how that was going to work on elemental weapons.  It is almost like the cold is being distributed as if it were on the weapon itself rather than on a mod if that makes sense.  

If it is only happening occasionally then it is definitely a bug and not a "hidden feature".

This should be in the bugs section, rather than feedback. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/11-general/

11 hours ago, Xekrin said:

And yet cold and electric make magnetic, the problem is how the cold is being distributed once in the game.  I was wondering how that was going to work on elemental weapons.  It is almost like the cold is being distributed as if it were on the weapon itself rather than on a mod if that makes sense.  

If it is only happening occasionally then it is definitely a bug and not a "hidden feature".

This should be in the bugs section, rather than feedback. https://forums.warframe.com/forum/11-general/

I set it up in the bugs section, as you suggested. I thought I did so before, but I guess not.