Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us disable head turning

AdunSaveMe

It was fine before it was added. It was neat to have your Warframe's head move for a while, but now it's not.

It's buggy, and gets stuck pointing in a single direction for the rest of the mission, if you open the menu. It stretches the textures, and makes viewing your own warframe, head and all, from an angle, basically impossible. It also rarely matches where you're actually looking, especially on menus where you'll be pointing way off to the side.

Let us turn it off. It's weird. Let the people who want to keep it do so, and give the ones who don't want it the option to turn it off.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I can honestly say I've never had - or at least noticed - my Warframe's head become buggy and stay in one direction for the rest of the mission. However, I don't see why a toggle would be a bad thing, but it still clearly needs fixing and refining too as bugs do exist.

On another note but not to hijack the thread, I'd like others to see my head move too, would make things feel a touch more personal and immersive.

13 hours ago, Naith said:

I can honestly say I've never had - or at least noticed - my Warframe's head become buggy and stay in one direction for the rest of the mission. However, I don't see why a toggle would be a bad thing, but it still clearly needs fixing and refining too as bugs do exist.

On another note but not to hijack the thread, I'd like others to see my head move too, would make things feel a touch more personal and immersive.

This please, it would be nice to see players less static.