Can event weapon skins come back? (looking for Zebra Paracyst)

RS219

I've asked before but no one's answered it so I'll ask again.

I understand founder items are exclusive, and that DE said that other items may come back in the future. Can that extend to weapon skins gifted from events?

I really want the Zebra Paracyst skin but I joined a month too late after the Mutalist Incursion event ended. Can it ever have the possibility of coming back one day?

Just now, Xgomme said:

Iirc Baro already brought back this skin.

I've seen Baro bring a skin for the Redeemer, but not for the Zebra Paracyst.

The wikia page says he's got the Exilus Redeemer, DotD Dark Sword, Quanta Aufeis... Nope, no Zebra Paracyst.

Just now, RS219 said:

I've seen Baro bring a skin for the Redeemer, but not for the Zebra Paracyst.

The wikia page says he's got the Exilus Redeemer, DotD Dark Sword, Quanta Aufeis... Nope, no Zebra Paracyst.

Quanta Aufeis < yeah it was this one

My bad :clem:

Just now, Xgomme said:

Quanta Aufeis < yeah it was this one

My bad :clem:

As far as I can see, there are 3 event weapon skins: the Zebra Paracyst, the Scorn Larcera, and the Rahk Fluctus. None of these have ever been re-released so far, but I hope... I hope they come back one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

I dont mind event skins never coming back.

It was a event. and two, its just a skin.

Well that's lovely for you. I asked if anyone knew of the concrete possibility they may return, not for a opinion on whether one feels it should/shouldn't come back.

And I would like it if the Zebra Paracyst skin came back.

Just now, Firetempest said:

Calm down there slappy. its just a point in why it may never return. skins are a good way of rewarding those that participated without effecting the game with lost MR or power.

I get you. I'm just saying there could be a future event for these skins to come back. They're not founder packages after all, so I do hope they can, even if it's a slim possibility, qualify for a return one way or another. As the others floated up there, Baro's a nice possibility, although it does feel like it doesn't really take much good thought to just dump such a thing into his sales pool.

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Maybe if they questify old events. new players dont have a link between normal alad and mutant alad. would be a decent place to re-reward the skin.

A good idea, but definitely something that'll be low on DE's priority list. The way I think, maybe a future tactical alert or Baro. Either way, thanks for the idea.

9 minutes ago, at35z said:

One of the first skins released on an event was a Glaxion skin, before Excavation and Cryotics were released.

And even that hasn't been back.

I doubt it.

Well I guess I'll just go fire up the question for the next devstream. Maybe they just forgot? Question for the devstream it is.