Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Mercy (SFM Wallpaper)

o0Despair0o

Hello there!

Once again I decided to create another wallpaper.

Spoiler

eAsxhdA.png

This one took me about 3 hours.

You can also download the picture on DeviantArt:

http://o0despair0o.deviantart.com/art/SFM-Warframe-No-Mercy-646882842

If you want, you can also have a look behind the scene:

If you have any ideas how I could improve my work, please tell me.

You guys at DE wouldn't be so kind and show this at Prime Time, would you? :p That was a joke.

Edited by o0Despair0o
Joke.

Speaking of wallpapers and using ingame assets, could DE please consider granting the Tenno a 'Diorama builder' system that allows us to use EVERYTHING to make a scene, like we can with Source Filmmaker? Perhaps going so far as to allow it to render those as videos (Excalibur running from Bursae) and allow Tenno to put them on, say, YouTube?

Just now, Koldraxon-732 said:

Speaking of wallpapers and using ingame assets, could DE please consider granting the Tenno a 'Diorama builder' system that allows us to use EVERYTHING to make a scene, like we can with Source Filmmaker? Perhaps going so far as to allow it to render those as videos (Excalibur running from Bursae) and allow Tenno to put them on, say, YouTube?

Now THAT would be awesome.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

Now THAT would be awesome.

Furthermore, this would allow Tenno to show DE their concepts directly for reworks, buffs, changes, and all sorts of other things (including alternative mission entry scenes, and a mission exit scene where all the Extraction Doors make sense instead of being jammed together and making no physical sense), or just make entertainment.

The way I'm putting it is: Using the game's many assets, one could build new tileset concepts, enemy encounters, funny moments, a Razorback/Raptor MK II hybrid (Project DRAGON should be it's name), or make a video using ingame dialog.

As it stands currently, people who want to make fanart with art have to figure out how to acquire the art and then fix it for use in wherever they're using it (SFM for this instance) or rely on another who figured it out. With this tool*, more people will be able to recreate their 'best moments' or whatever they feel like doing.

*I also believe that any in-game cinematic likely was made with a cinematic editor built into the engine. If this editor is adjusted for user friendliness and debugged sufficiently, it could be used INSIDE Warframe as follows:

Press a new 'record' key. Do mission. Finish mission. Press 'record' key again. Go into 'Diorama simulacrum' or something appropriately named, load session.

It would load a 3D exact re-render of every single thing that happened in that mission. And you can change ALL of it (even if it's just Stalker just lazily following the Tenno and messing up at every turn)..