Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie and 2k endo

Hedasker

Is it possible to get anything other than the useless 2000 endo in Sortie mission ?

Can't get another reward since TWW. 8 days in a row.

There are several ways to get endo. And 2k endo as a Sortie reward is at best ridiculous.

I really wonder why you're always making the game frustrating for your customers. Do you really think I'm gonna burn some cash for that ? At this time I just don't wanna continue to play. Lead the customers to burnout is a curious way to keep them playing.

Sometimes I think back on when transmog was new in WoW and I spent a full month running the same old dungeon every day to get the shield I wanted. Just for looks. Everything else I got was worth less to me than 2k Endo is here, but I didn't mind. What do you want, a Legendary Core every day?

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Also dev's said something about limiting endo to 2 in a row coming in 'next' update although it might not be live yet.

3 minutes ago, GSGregory said:

The endo reward limit isn't live yet, but hopefully coming this week I think

Good to know but the damage is done. And if I don't get 2k endo every day with the future system, I think I will get it everdy two days...

Just now, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Sometimes I think back on when transmog was new in WoW and I spent a full month running the same old dungeon every day to get the shield I wanted. Just for looks. Everything else I got was worth less to me than 2k Endo is here, but I didn't mind. What do you want, a Legendary Core every day?

I don't give a F about endo. Like I already said, there are many ways to get endo. I just want something else. Something rewarding.

Same for me now 8 days of sorties and my drops have been 2k Endo for 6 days in a row since the quest, then wait for it day 7..... 4k Endo.

Today's was another 2k Endo.... i clearly need to start praying harder to the RNG Gods.

(Sits in operator seat of shame, wishing i hadn't survived the Zariman Ten Zero incident)

4 minutes ago, Hedasker said:

I don't give a F about endo. Like I already said, there are many ways to get endo. I just want something else. Something rewarding.

But you don't get it. The Sortie can be done daily, every day, for the next year. What rewards could they possibly put in there that would 1) be useful, yet 2) not be game-breaking?

Endo is the "Too bad, try again tomorrow" prize.

23 minutes ago, Hedasker said:

Is it possible to get anything other than the useless 2000 endo in Sortie mission ?

Can't get another reward since TWW. 8 days in a row.

There are several ways to get endo. And 2k endo as a Sortie reward is at best ridiculous.

I really wonder why you're always making the game frustrating for your customers. Do you really think I'm gonna burn some cash for that ? At this time I just don't wanna continue to play. Lead the customers to burnout is a curious way to keep them playing.

A lot of people have the same situation. DE  told us about more diversity of new gameplay, but in fact they made players get hooked on trading chat much more then before.

Useless 2000k endo is a great motivation to do a sortie missions :facepalm:

And here I am, getting riven mods almost every sortie (got 6th one today), but ironically they all are extremely bad even after 10 rerolls. 

It's not like I'd prefer endo instead (definetly not), but it's still quite annoying.

Edited by ograzzt

Sigh, other thread complaining about this. I dont really see a reason, i dont need the endo either but i dont really understand why the hurry, all people complaining here is cuz they want the riven mods asap, and mostly is for trade purposes. Because after all, if you get always something you want, then you run out of things to do and then complain about not having anything to do, personally i better take my time getting those (Why you want those asap then?). Been playing this game for long while, bits every day, taking breaks from time to time. Tho i disagree with some of the changes DE have done in the past, what is really getting on my nerve this patch are the cries of the community here. Especially people that dont even bother reading few post behind and see what they are complaining has been already addressed. 

35 minutes ago, Arrectius said:

Sigh, other thread complaining about this. I dont really see a reason, i dont need the endo either but i dont really understand why the hurry, all people complaining here is cuz they want the riven mods asap, and mostly is for trade purposes. Because after all, if you get always something you want, then you run out of things to do and then complain about not having anything to do, personally i better take my time getting those (Why you want those asap then?). Been playing this game for long while, bits every day, taking breaks from time to time. Tho i disagree with some of the changes DE have done in the past, what is really getting on my nerve this patch are the cries of the community here. Especially people that dont even bother reading few post behind and see what they are complaining has been already addressed. 

Well people got to crie to be heard... and to provide feedback,might not be the best feedback but it still is, and since things in this case were poorly implemented, once again over hyped, and we were told there would be new rewards, seems like not for a lot of people.
And unfortunatly issues were still not adressed, no fix was deployed,and what was given was an idea of what maybe will be implemented,we will have to wait to see if it works and how it works, but weights on the other rewards may or may no change also..
People is getting for more then a week straight a banal reward that you can aquire in any mission.This from the supposed endgame or veteran missions that sorties were supposed to be.
The amount of threads relating this issue are pretty common and showing how unrewarding is the time playing this missions.
I only receive endo too since TWW update, and I'm not saying that I want the new cookie, I'm saying that in my opinion is unrewarding, saturating, frustrating to play this missions, and get for more than a week a resource that I can get from any mission on the starchart, any enemy, any container, and on every rotation of endless rewards.

Edited by BBOTAA

1 hour ago, ograzzt said:

And here I am, getting riven mods almost every sortie (got 6th one today), but ironically they all are extremely bad even after 10 rerolls.

id kill for your luck. im in the same boat as TC, only 2k endo. over and over again. even since b4 war within hit. hell, i dont think ive ever even SEEN a legendary core, not to mention riven mods. thats with approx 150 days played, about 120 of em doing sortie daily. and b4 the change to sortie rewards, i never even got a full nehza set.

Edited by Moysa

1 hour ago, JohnViande said:

We get it, nobody wants that, and thanks to all the whining we'll get lenses instead, which are the worst reward one can hope for.

Sorties are the only way to get lenses without money. For now. Unlike endo.

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

How many bloody times do people have to complain about this when DE has already addressed it?

Changes are coming that makes Endo unobtainable for more than 2 times in a row.

How many bloody times do fanboys people have to defend DE even when they're doing things badly ?

2 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

What do you want, a Legendary Core every day?

:facepalm:

I got a legendary core one time. It's always here somewhere in my Orbiter.

I'm not talking about R#### mods. They should not even exist IMO.

But is it crazy to want a decent reward after three high level missions ? Apparently yes, since a big raised finger right in our faces is considered by many fanboys players as a fine reward.

I'm done with fanboys. Let DE explain themselves.

1 hour ago, BBOTAA said:

Well people got to crie to be heard... and to provide feedback,might not be the best feedback but it still is, and since things in this case were poorly implemented, once again over hyped, and we were told there would be new rewards, seems like not for a lot of people.
And unfortunatly issues were still not adressed, no fix was deployed,and what was given was an idea of what maybe will be implemented,we will have to wait to see if it works and how it works, but weights on the other rewards may or may no change also..
People is getting for more then a week straight a banal reward that you can aquire in any mission.This from the supposed endgame or veteran missions that sorties were supposed to be.
The amount of threads relating this issue are pretty common and showing how unrewarding is the time playing this missions.
I only receive endo too since TWW update, and I'm not saying that I want the new cookie, I'm saying that in my opinion is unrewarding, saturating, frustrating to play this missions, and get for more than a week a resource that I can get from any mission on the starchart, any enemy, any container, and on every rotation of endless rewards.

Absolutely right. Thanks a lot.

I am in the same boat and.. its infuriating :angry:

My playtime:

Finish sortie.. look at 2000 endo reward.. rage.. quit game.. play something else.

Good job DE seems like you want players to leave game instead of giving them rewards to keep playing.

10 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Still waiting for someone to give a suggestion for a useful non-Endo reward that wouldn't upset the game or economy balance by having hundreds of people getting it every single day.

Arcanes?

Half of them are useless anyway.
At least they would be new for some people, and you need 10 of the same to make a set for the usefull ones to work.

Boosters?
A set of beacons and make the parts tradeable.

Edited by BBOTAA