Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of Retribution Bug Compilation (including general trial bugs)

Venn2

On it. I have updated both threads with the codes and instructions to hosts, will also personally inform them on the server. Also added clear indication of bugs that have been totally or mostly rectified, or ones you confirmed as intended. 

Aside from that, we are at your disposal. If you ever need something tested and are too busy to do it yourself, just ask. We can get a full team of experienced raiders working on it within 10-15 minutes, any time of day.

Thank you for the attention to these bugs DE, seriously. A lot of these have been issues for a long time which people get on a regular basis.I normally host and teach raids on an almost daily basis, so it'd be great to get these fixed. I'll submit an EE log later.

I can confirm I've had all of these bugs except 1st, 4th, and 7th happen at least once before. Oh yeah, and Atlas still works, but I imagine you guys are quite aware of that and hopefully know how to fix it. By the way, a few of these bugs are only problems for clients, but the host is fine. For example, as the host, if I use Atlas, my Rumblers can't be desecrated. If anyone else is Atlas, then their Rumblers can be desecrated. 

Added 11.) Game crashes during or shortly after loading into phase 2

I assumed I was the only one affected by this, but it turns out there's a bunch of people, as per this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5ei3z0/game_crashes_when_hosting_raids_after_transition/

Optimizing game cache did not work, reinstalling did not work. Will attempt to reproduce later today and save an EE.log. 

1 hour ago, Venn2 said:

Added 11.) Game crashes during or shortly after loading into phase 2

I assumed I was the only one affected by this, but it turns out there's a bunch of people, as per this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5ei3z0/game_crashes_when_hosting_raids_after_transition/

Optimizing game cache did not work, reinstalling did not work. Will attempt to reproduce later today and save an EE.log. 

I was one of the members in Venn2's bug run. Can confirm safe loading into stage 2 but crashed shortly after.

The game crash when I host the raid at stage two of LoR for me as well after TWW. Tried five times so far and the game crashed all of those times.

I've already submitted my EE.log from one of those to support. But if helps out I can do more runs and send in more logs.

Law of Retribution Nightmare bug.

1st Phase - enemies don't spawn however the bomb is still dispensed.

2nd Phase - enemies don't spawn at puzzle room, a few enemies spawned on hijack part of the mission

Spoiler

vuw2P6K.jpg

Spoiler

E4b3uSU.jpg

3rd Phase - No enemies spawned at the entrance, no enemies spawned at the start of the Vayhek fight aside from disruptor drones. This is detrimental to the completion of the raid as no bomb carriers appear.

Spoiler

4nCSPyF.jpg

Spoiler

4C6nGkf.jpg

On 11/25/2016 at 5:54 AM, Mogrol said:

The game crash when I host the raid at stage two of LoR for me as well after TWW. Tried five times so far and the game crashed all of those times.

I've already submitted my EE.log from one of those to support. But if helps out I can do more runs and send in more logs.

Venn2 suggested trying to run the game in 64 bit mode and when doing this I don't crash anymore when hosting.

However, I was running in 32 bit mode due to FPS issues when running 64 bit mode so this isn't really feasible in the long run.

So we just encountered a bug/exploit where we could complete the button puzzle on LoR Phase 2 Stage 1. From what I can gather, it could be because Operators make one button count as 2. At least this what my group told me happened. I can attest that the door was opened before we had people standing on all of the buttons, so either way there is something going on. I'm going to make a proper bug report with logs as well.

EDIT: Submitted the EE.log as well, ID: #704832

Edited by Redthirst

@Venn2 Sorry for the delay, I don't usually have any forum presence as you can see by my post count. I've added WAR-1118599 to the list of Trial bugs for the crashing on or shortly after transition and I found your submitted log and attached it. In that case the client logs aren't necessary, but thanks for checking just in case.

In regards to SotD/Synoid Heliocor bomb carriers, we have been trying to repro with no luck and are hoping there is some additional step we are missing? The friendly bomb carrier will not drop a bomb intentionally since he dropped it on the death of the enemy version, but we always continue to have more enemy bomb carriers spawn both during and after multiple friendly bomb carriers.

@[DE]Clint, regarding the crashes we've discovered in the mean time that the issue was caused by running Warframe in 32bit mode. I forgot to update the main post but have done so now. All of the people who had the problem support this theory - they were all running in 32bit, and the issue was fixed by switching to 64bit (I am including myself in this). I have also spoken to DE_Glen about it, he requested a procdump file which I provided, but I'm not sure if he kept looking into it after I reported it fixed by switching to 64bit. 

As for the bomb spawn issues, I will run some tests tonight to figure out what's going on exactly, I have never encountered it personally so all that information is from other player's accounts of the glitch. I'll let you know in this thread :)

In the 1st stage (and possibly 3rd one), dropping the battery doesn't give back to the carrier the ability to use his powers.

Severity: medium (deny the carrier the ability to use his powers)

Occurrence: low

Repdoruction: pick up the battery on the 1st stage, charge it to 100% and drop it (other steps are currently unknown)

Avoidance: none

Workaround/Fix: die and revive.

Loadout changes from stage 1 to stage 2. Happened to me on normal LoR; I went from Vauban to Volt, weapons changed as well (detailed in ticket). We believe it may have something to do with me being in the arsenal when the raid is started. I was not the host. I submitted a ticket reporting this bug and attatched my EE file.

Severity: medium (potentially a difficult bug to deal with as you may swap to an unideal frame)

Occurrence: Low (first time I have run into it)

Reproduction: unknown 

Avoidance: Don't be in arsenal when raid is started.

Workaround/Fix: None

Reproduced Bug 12 twice on Normal and NM LoR, on NM changed loadouts from stage 1 to stage 2, on Normal changed loadouts from stage 2 to stage 3. (also has happened upon reconnecting to squad after a disconnect or alt+F4) had same host for both runs, before nightmare I entered the arsenal through the access point in the ship, before normal i entered arsenal through the esc menu access point.

On 11/29/2016 at 3:44 PM, Venn2 said:

As for the bomb spawn issues, I will run some tests tonight to figure out what's going on exactly, I have never encountered it personally so all that information is from other player's accounts of the glitch. I'll let you know in this thread :)

It's just RNG. You can't force a bomb to spawn by cloning the bomb carrier or resurrecting them — when the game assigns a new bomb carrier, SotD and Heliocor clones are on the list of potential targets (the same way Drahks used to be and Hyekkas still are).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Nekros summons SotD
  2. Kill bomb carrier (and waste the bomb)
  3. Check for new bomb carrier

Repeat until you run into it. It's probably a similar issue with how Rumblers work in JV.

• 2 weeks later...

My group has just encountered a new bug in LoR NM:

Enemies immune to CC abilities in LoR NM

Spoiler

Severity: Medium (affects host and clients)

Description: When doing the second stage; second phase of LoR NM (hijack part) we noticed that enemies were not affected by abilities such as Vauban Bastille (with Repelling Bastille augment) and Rhino Stomp. We could cast abilities normally so I guess the nullifier drones were not close - we also didn't see any after the second room of hijack. Those nullifier drones that we saw had the blue aura around them. What we may have missed could be nullifier drones with invisible aura (like corpus Nullifiers seem to have as of 19.4.2).

Occurrence: Happened once

Reproduction: /

Avoidance: /

Workaround/Fix:  Resort to killing the enemies or use a highly survivable frame