New Invasion Mechanic

ensignvidiot

I may be late to this party but this is something i have been noticing the past few days

So, before, Corpus and Grineer bribe us to go kill the other.

The only penalty was that the losing side on the node gave you a deathmark and set you up with a murderdate with either Zanuka or the G3

(note the following is visible on PC currently under the "Invasions" tab)

Now it seems that HELPING a side also now has consequences, There is a meter for each faction that shows progress towards construction of a Threat capable of taking out a relay. It seems that each time a faction wins, they get points that help finish the progress of either a Formorian Relay Assault, or a Corpus Bomber Wing to come and try to blow up one of Baro's potential Hidey Holes.

At least, that's what I think.

The corpus construction project is titled: Razorback Armada. And currently it shows a picture of a Hyena-type Corpus Proxy, which seems ill equipped to be able to conduct a space-siege on a relay.

Obviously there is SOME KIND of consequence for helping the Corpus Machine Cult, Any ideas as to what they could be?

And for the MOST IMPORTANT question:

What kind of loot do you think they'll drop?

Just now, marshmellory said:

it's referring to the razorback, which although it is still not quite as threatening as a fomorian, is ~five times the size of a hyena. remember Tac Alert Divine Will?

Image result for razorback warframe

AKA: it makes the Jackal look like a puppy, size-wise.

10 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

it's referring to the razorback, which although it is still not quite as threatening as a fomorian, is ~five times the size of a hyena. remember Tac Alert Divine Will?

Image result for razorback warframe

Unless for the fact it says "armada"... Which means something like "a whole squad of these giant things that would be absolutely immortal if it weren't for these stupid hacked bursa"

I'm pretty sure it'll loot some vandal & wraith part just like the fomorian alerts.

Also, I believe it's "farming the occupied mission node" that makes the construction go faster, and not helping them win. (not sure though...)