Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorbacks

Newnight

Razorback is a giant Jackal Assassination mission. In his fight, you need to jump on balconies, hack a console to disable laser fields that make Bursas come out into the field. You need to kill and hack those Bursas, and they will make Razorback vulnerable for a few seconds. Repeat until it's dead.

...as far as I remember.

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Razorback is a giant Jackal Assassination mission. In his fight, you need to jump on balconies, hack a console to disable laser fields that make Bursas come out into the field. You need to kill and hack those Bursas, and they will make Razorback vulnerable for a few seconds. Repeat until it's dead.

...as far as I remember.

giphy.gif

Soooo stoked to fight Razorback again.

So, with the invasion system right now, we help the Corpus a bunch of times so they get a lot of resources from their enemies. Then, they get cocky enough to use their tech against us? the murderous space ninjas who can turn the tide of war?

That about summed it up?

40 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

giphy.gif

I seem to remember that it was a giant fustercluck because there was no indication of what to do, so you had to run it again and again till you figured it out, then it was almost too easy

6 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

I seem to remember that it was a giant fustercluck because there was no indication of what to do, so you had to run it again and again till you figured it out, then it was almost too easy

Heatseeking missiels made of PAIN.

Did we have Wukong back then?

34 minutes ago, Beggining said:

So, with the invasion system right now, we help the Corpus a bunch of times so they get a lot of resources from their enemies. Then, they get cocky enough to use their tech against us? the murderous space ninjas who can turn the tide of war?

That about summed it up?

Pretty much.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

...as far as I remember.

Ok i know why we blew up hek's ships but i can't remember why razorback was such a threat.

1 minute ago, Newnight said:

Ok i know why we blew up hek's ships but i can't remember why razorback was such a threat.

It wasn't, the Corpus built it in a room with no doors big enough for it to leave. We were there to help them recycle the parts.

1 hour ago, Newnight said:

Its threat is it's keeping some juicy stuff inside it.

Either that or if they made a lot of Razorbacks, they would replace the Jackal and the newbie Tenno will have a problem trying to farm Rhino parts.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

946123tumblrmatovgnZXv1rn95k2o1500.gif

W-why would you s-say that...? T^T

WHY? Oh I dunno maybe it Bursas would constantly spawn non-stop and wrecking us with missiles then use them which causes more hassle until you finally killed it and use it and repeat for countless amount of times!

13 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

WHY? Oh I dunno maybe it Bursas would constantly spawn non-stop and wrecking us with missiles then use them which causes more hassle until you finally killed it and use it and repeat for countless amount of times!

e83.gif

Use a Loki built for max duration Invisibility and a Radiation and Puncture Hek or Vaykor Hek.