Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help: Buzlok build and Buzlok Riven mod

Beggining

Question

Just recently got a Buzlok Riven mod, and seeing that I haven't tried the weapon out, I would love to have other players share their build so I can get a general idea on what to aim for. Seeing the stats, I assume it would adequately serve as a status weapon (ish?)

Also, what boost should I aim for on my Riven mod? the current one gives flight speed and magazine capacity XD

8 answers to this question

Just now, AerinSol said:

flight speed is great and magazine for the annoying 10 round altfire. I just go damage with multishot.

Ah, so the normal "damage addition" then? Thanks. I agree with the flight speed and magazine capacity helping the weapon, but it also has a minus damage to Grineer (which is okay since it's mostly impact damage anyway) so I feel like I could re-roll it into something better.

Inb4 I get -132% damage

4 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Ah, so the normal "damage addition" then? Thanks. I agree with the flight speed and magazine capacity helping the weapon, but it also has a minus damage to Grineer (which is okay since it's mostly impact damage anyway) so I feel like I could re-roll it into something better.

Inb4 I get -132% damage

you can decline a re-roll if you don't like the results and want to keep the current stats so Id say give it a try 

Punch through is pretty necessary imo. No matter where that pesky enemy runs you can shoot them.

Also don't always just tag enemies, tagging a wall and then backing around a corner allows you to shoot down the corridor or wherever without being shot.

5TyRrTT.jpg

Was using it against Grineer last, Bane can be replaced ofc.

Edited by DeMonkey

16 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Punch through is pretty necessary imo. No matter where that pesky enemy runs you can shoot them.

Also don't always just tag enemies, tagging a wall and then backing around a corner allows you to shoot down the corridor or wherever without being shot.

5TyRrTT.jpg

Was using it against Grineer last, Bane can be replaced ofc.

that was build i would use...too

2 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Huh, so there's more emphasis to Elemental Damage than Status Chance. Very interesting: I guess 10% is rather hard to work with, after all.

Yeah, imo the Buzlok has such a low DPS that going for status means you'll suffer in the long run.

Try a status build out though, see if you prefer that. I'm by no means infallible.