Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should dissolving riven mods give 2k endo?

ThunderZsolt

The whole riven system is basically a lottery that dispenses whether you even give a damn or not.

Get a riven for a weapon you like & stats that are an actual upgrade -> Oh maybe this system is ok

Get a riven that is useless -> I'm not farming sorties AND the same kuva mission over and over again when there is no guarantee to get anything good no matter how much time is invested.

Guess which lottery outcome is in the majority.

10 hours ago, Campaigner said:

The whole riven system is basically a lottery that dispenses whether you even give a damn or not.

Get a riven for a weapon you like & stats that are an actual upgrade -> Oh maybe this system is ok

Get a riven that is useless -> I'm not farming sorties AND the same kuva mission over and over again when there is no guarantee to get anything good no matter how much time is invested.

Guess which lottery outcome is in the majority.

Well, I've got mods for popular weapons like dread, cernos, tonkor and grakata -> see my earlier post with the transmutation attempt video.

All from sorties. And i did daily sorties for endo, even before TWW, and I still do it for the same reason, but i get crappy mods instead, which I won't use. (well, I do have one for the vectis with decent stats, but I would still prefer 2k/4k endo instead)

23 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You just called the Daikyu (my favorite bow) a bad weapon...Wana fight!?

22 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

Come at me bro! I'll get to play around 16:30 GMT today. I'll invite you to my dojo for a duel, if you really want it ^.^

Godd luck with the 1,75 seconds charge

21 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well I have to deal with school so there is no way I can come that early, plus diffrent time zones. Otherwise you are dead.

18 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

At the weekend then?

I'm really interested how someone wins a dojo duel with a daikyu...

I'll send a friend request anyway.

18 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well my school seemed to have some...techincal difficulties. So I am back and we can go right now if you want.

14 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

and the winner is...steve harvey | AND THE WINNER IS... ME! | image tagged in and the winner issteve harvey | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Daikyu, one shotting warframe mummies (Inaros) any day of the week. :wink:

And this is why i kept reading thread.