Choice of selcting 15 Riven mods is alraedy made

RistN

7 hours ago, Xebov said:

The issue is that this collides with DEs idea of forcing players to try out weapons if tehy got the riven mod for it. Naturally players will discard these mods first when they get close to the limits and will keep mods of more popular weapons as tehy can be effectively sold.

In other words people get to make a choice to keep or sell their mods based on their tastes.

2 hours ago, Chipputer said:

In other words people get to make a choice to keep or sell their mods based on their tastes.

In other words ppl will discard mods for elss used weapons, because selling them is a waste of time and this will conter DEs concept of having mods for less used weapons available.

13 hours ago, Weidro said:

spoiler alert:

currently we have only rifle mods and there will be some for shotguns, secondarys and meele maybe even for sentinels and warframes

have fun deciding which are the 15 right ones to keep

riven mods ARE bad for warframe no more riven mod for anything else.

15 hours ago, ashrah said:

i have endo to max about 10 riven mods... but i am on standbye about riven mods for now until i dont see new changes...i dont wish to waste time on maxing mods who will be reworked like saryn...

The difference is that Saryn is still useful after her rework, your mods if you invest in them, could be and most likely would be trashed.

12 hours ago, xmegarockx said:

riven mods ARE bad for warframe no more riven mod for anything else.

i dont think they are bad at all

i like the idea of the riven mods and the concept behind them

its the the community that makes them bad
you guys are not supposed to get the easy cheap op roll its ment to be a thing you do along the way
they are not endgame and they arenot needed

listen to the devstream lol

As I said before, a 15 Riven limit does NOT encourage trying out bad weapons. It encourages building for meta weapons only. To encourage trying old weapons, you need a limit of one or two PER WEAPON. So you can have two for your soma, two for your Tonkor, etc., but you can also have two each with crazy high stats for weapons you haven't touched in forever. Seeing the ridiculously high stats on their RIvens can get you to eventually try them out.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame