Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Kill For A Rhino Riven Mod!

Zarozian

This and other threads like it is why im so happy of the new balance system that makes Riven mods less powerful for powerful stuff and more powerful for less powerful stuff. I hope Riven mods stay as a hard to obtain, highly rng, expensive, item. I like the idea of riven mods, hard to get, super rng mods that can make your bad weapons viable.

Edited by arolust

1 hour ago, arolust said:

This and other threads like it is why im so happy of the new balance system that makes Riven mods less powerful for powerful stuff and more powerful for less powerful stuff. I hope Riven mods stay as a hard to obtain, highly rng, expensive, item. I like the idea of riven mods, hard to get, super rng mods that can make your bad weapons viable.

See, I don't understand why DE didn't buff bad weapons instead of nerfing them:

• Reduced the damage of the Static Discharge Mod due to the Prova dealing (at least) 5 ticks of damage during the charge attack.

72565427.jpg

Riven Mods for Warframes? That might actually make me start hating the game, depending on what they do for Warframes, if it happened. If DE did make them, the Riven values would have to be minuscule, like 15% or maybe 20% tops. They should probably exclude things like Power Strength, Power Range, Power Efficiency, and Power Duration. I'd expect more aggressive balancing from the team, regardless of player complaints about nerfs(which should be done anyway).

Seriously, can you imagine what it would do to the game if a Warframe Riven showed up and it was like:

+180% Power Range

+60% Power Strength

-35% Power Efficiency

+100% Power

Most of the playerbase would be like:

Spoiler

05a.png

I don't want Warframe to become a complete ridiculous snoozefest, that some games became/become because devs decided to add reforging mechanics, to give players even MORE unnecessary power, without balancing prior issues with the game. DE is better about acting on feedback than most devs that i have experienced, but i would rather not see things go down the road of a power slide.

Mmm, No.  I'd prefer that DE actually fix warframes that need to be brought up to standard.

Riven mods are a form of "Active Patching" that auto-balances itself based on how 'popular' a weapon currently is.  It would feel quite clunky on a warframe...

I personally thought riven mods were something like an 'account buff' that you equipped on your operator (before I checked fully upgraded stats) because mine was for the "Zarr" (which I didn't know it was a new weapon) and all the stats were something that worked universally. I still think that would have been better than the current system  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (provided numbers were changed) 

Instead of this they could balance their broken systems. The warframes, weapons which needs these buffs, and mods which are just junk in the current system. Totally halfbaked and they think this could help the whole game but I think this is just another bandaid. Focus on the major problems of this game once you finish then no or not so often need to touch again and you can use It as a fix point for the future things.

19 hours ago, Zarozian said:

Get as much power strength and armor as possible and some efficiency on it and become true tank and king again. * ~*

I eagerly await for more Rivens for everything else! D:

SO what if I said I have a Riven mod for Rhino? I'll give it to you if you give Trump the old JFK special... You know, make him a little more... "open minded"...