Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

78 000 raw damage on a primary weapon!! I <3 Riven mods!

Divine_Intellect

23 minutes ago, direcyphre said:

They aren't viable because they aren't technically/mechanically top tier, that is why. If you consider 'damage' then you have to consider the various forms of DPS, not per bullet damage. Guns are popular due to their effectiveness, so judging based on use/popularity is the easiest way to bring weaker guns to higher, more viable levels. Basing it on all 'stats' entirely would come to the same conclusion.

MR Requirements to equip Riven mods. I have some that require MR 16, which is looking to be the cap.

Its funny how you say they aren't viable because they aren't "mechanically top tier" like the riven system fixes that at all. The best things they give you are multi shot, damage, and crit(depending on the weapon), and again, if the weapon already does good damage, it doesn't really do anything. Its mechanically the same, which is why I wish the mods were more interesting than just straight up buffs

12 hours ago, heskaroid said:

See this is why Warframe is tearing itself apart.

DE really should have never even THOUGHT of this concept. On a level of Adam Sandler in The Longest yard to dead from alcohol poisioning, how drunk was DE when they made riven mods.

18 hours ago, Midrib said:

While I don't agree that Riven mods are the best way going at making weapons viable. etc...

Because they aren't.

Really, all they had to do was revisit older weapons, see where they were lacking or REALLY lacking and buff them instead of this lazy RNG nonsense that might work or might not, depending on your luck.

I don't get the attitude. I'd hate my creations fade into uselessness if I were them. I can only come to the conclusion is that they don't rework older weapons properly because they don't care for some reason, even though that's a mistake, because if they did care and actually buffed oldies, it'd earn them customer statisfaction, respect and trust >>> more dosh.

Edited by Separius