Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Should Be Clarified

Lirck

I think the mystery is dominating the game, and honestly I think they should at least create videos which show the origin of the armor Warframe, the origin of cloning Grineer, the origin of the plague TCV, and when Tennos were agreed. The game is in need of a fixed base in your theme in his past.

Staying killing Grineer, Corpus infested and without reason is very strange.

I completely agree.  Hopefully the "Lore" will be included in Update 9 because without it the game does lose it's context after some time.

Then again I am 350 hours in with no story so I guess it doesn't hurt gameplay all that much

Not knowing everything about everything isn't a flaw. Some more context would be greatly appreciated, but knowing the origins and history of everything in the Warframe universe would remove any sense of mystery or wonder that might exist now.

I would at least like to find out more about the "Old War" where the Orokin fought the "Sentients" (Lotus mentions during her message on the J3-Golem that it was created to battle the "Sentients" during the Old War.).

The Sentients could also add a whole new fraction to the game as I am quite sure the Orokin weren't able to fully exterminate every single bit of Sentients.