Warframe Concept-Simo,The White Death

Leavith

Introduction

As a continuation of making warframe design on famous individuals that I can recall I made this warframe if you feel I have gone to over the top from the initial picture you would have had of a warframe please tell.

Well hope you enjoy this Concept I am not sure if DE looks at concepts but I hope they are inspired to make some warframes based on some very famous and talented people from history.

Here is my previous concept

Warframe Info

Warframe Name: Simo

The name originates from the real name of the famous sniper known as White Death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

Warframe Index: What does it mean to be a skilled, Tenno? is it the numbers of kills you have? is it how many kills you have? Or how big the target you killed is? If all this quality define skills then Tenno look no further then Simo an expert skilled killer that makes every shot count and terrain his playground and shooting range.

Warframe Backstory: White Death Theme

Spoiler

As the war between the Orokin & Tenno Vs the Sentient continued their needed to be a better approach at dealing with enemies quick and easy. Orokin having failed o kill the sentient took a step back with their troops allowing the Warframe to be the main form of attacking doing guerilla warframe against the sentient which in turn began pushing back. At this point only the 1st few warframe have been made and the Dex and Guardian where the ground troops for that helped fight with the Tenno against the sentient. IN turn to provide better and easier way to handle powerful individual in the sentient force the warframe Simo was made to handle individual enemies that required priority.

Warframe Stats Rank 0,30

Spoiler

Health:

Rank 0=100 

Rank 30=225

Shield:

Rank 0=100

Rank 30=300

Armor: Rank 0-30=15

Power:

Rank 0=150

Rank 30=225

Shield Recovery Rate:

Rank 0=20

Rank 30=30

Sprint Speed: Rank 0-30=1.20

Warframe Ability

Warframe Passives

Spoiler

Warframe Passive 1-Dead Aim

Sniper Shots that land on unalarmed enemies count for 2 per the Shot counter combo and combo counter last 30%longer

Warframe Passive 2-More Space

Not Bringing a Melee weapon increases Simo's weapons clips by 20% and Ammo Pool by 20%

Warframe Powers

1st power-Alchemist Bullet-25 energy

Simo applies a new clip on the weapon with the chosen effect on all the bullets in the weapons clip.

Spoiler

A-Dead Shot-bullets fire at enemy with max hp or shields will have their damage multiplied

B-Head Shot-bullets fire at enemies head will have an increased Head shot multiplier(this applies to weak points as well)

C-Finisher shot-bullets fire will ignore a percentage of enemy protection(shields and Armor)

D-Pierce Shot-bullets fire will have an innate punch through effect and bullets will ricochet if they strike a wall larger then their punch through

2nd power-Winter Drone-25 energy 3 energy per sec

Simo will summon a drone that has 2 abilities and will have a primary or secondary weapon of the players choice attach to it.(the weapon that It will use is the secondary or primary weapon your not using))

Spoiler

1st ability is Blast Radius were he will release an AoE attack that will proc blast on all the enemy in the radius.2nd ability is Emp Radius were he will release an AoE attack will proc Magnetic on all the enemy in the radius.

AI Note-Depending on the enemy the Drone has targeted to attack will decide what ability the drone uses.Enemy the drone targets will have a highlighted color to them.Drone benefits from alchemist bullet and snow field power.

AI Mechanic-If drone dies the power will de-activate but once activated again he will respawn

3rd power-Snow Field-75 energy

Simo release a Void blast of snow in all direction covering himself, enemies, and the landscape with snow

Spoiler

Enemies cover by the snow are blinded

Enemies on the snow covered landscape are slowed

Allies on the snow covered landscape gain a resistance to fire, ice, lightning, and toxic procs

Simo goes invisible as long as he is on the snow landscape 

4th power-Self Fire-100 energy

Simo Channel void energy into himself transforming himself into a living bullet having stats change and changing his 1st 2nd and 3rd powers

Spoiler

Stats-Health increased by 25% Shields increased by 25% Armor increased by 150 Sprint speed by 25% Power efficiency by 10% Power range by 10% Power strength by 25% power duration by 25%

1st power Alchemist Dash-25 energy+5 for every consecutive re cast

Warframe dashes forward doing finisher damage to all enemies in is path rag dolling them leaving ice trail where he travel slowing enemies down

2nd power Winter Radius-50 energy+5 for every consecutive re cast

Warframe releases an AoE Snow attack blast stunning and slowing enemies pulling enemies to the epicenter of the radius.

3rd power Snow Cloak-75 energy+5 for every re cast

Warframe creates a protective cloak around himself protecting him from damage and cc .A percentage done to the cloak will be reflected damage that will be reflected to enemies

Power Stats Benefits from

1st power-Alchemist Bullet-25 energy

Spoiler

Simo applies a new clip on the weapon with the chosen effect on all the bullets in the weapons clip.

Power strength affect multipliers, the innate punch-through, and the percentage of ignore protection

Efficiency affects the cost.

2nd power-Winter Drone-25 energy 3 energy per sec

Spoiler

Simo will summon a drone that has 2 abilities and will have a primary or secondary weapon of the players choice attach to it.(the weapon that It will use is the secondary or primary weapon your not using)

Power strength affect the drones hp/shield/armor

Power range affect the drones range of abilities

Power efficiency lowers the cost

3rd power-Snow Field-75 energy

Spoiler

Simo release a Void blast of snow in all direction covering himself, enemies, and the landscape with snow

Power strength affect the damage done by the void blast of snow

Power duration affect the duration of the stun and slow as well as the duration of the landscape

Power range affect how far the range of the landscape goes

Power efficiency lowers the cost

4th power-Self Fire-100 energy

Spoiler

Simo Channel void energy into himself transforming himself into a living bullet having stats change and changing his 1st 2nd and 3rd powers

Power strength affect the percentage and damage of the powers and stats boost

Power Duration affect the duration of the power and is effect

Power Range distance traveled and distance of the radius

Power efficiency lower cost

Conclusion

If you like the idea leave comments

if you have an opinion feel free to leave your opinion

if you have a certain individuals you would wish me to try to make frame out of them suggest I believe my next project is Crixus, Joan, and David Crockett

if you want to know more about how I am picking warriors is more based on inspiration from this game http://world-of-warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Warriors

Edited by Leavith