Clan executions

(PSN)Nickleos_Kalani

So, are there any clan leaders out there who have have a very annoying person ruining the clan? Kicking someone out of the clan isnt enough, i think there should be a public execution in the dojo, an event style thing that you can sign up for, it doesnt even matter if the 'accused' is present, the clan warlord can select someone to preform the execution or preform it themselves,it would be glorious, and when the tenno dies, theyre kicked from the clan

Edited by (PS4)ilike121

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ilike121 said:

See, recently some #$&(% was plotting to, while i was gone for a week, completely destroy the dojo that i built entirely on my own time and resources, and trying to turn the whole clan against me

I'm sorry...are we seriously talking about a video game here or high school?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ilike121 said:

See, recently some #$&(% was plotting to, while i was gone for a week, completely destroy the dojo that i built entirely on my own time and resources, and trying to turn the whole clan against me

That's is why you don't promote just anyone, plus this is what happen when you let kids join. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ilike121 said:

So restructure permissions and be careful about who you promote.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ilike121 said:

Im sorry  how would you deal with mutiny? Just tell him to go away? Or send a powerful message to the rest of the clan? Kicking him isnt enough in my opinion, also it would add more content to clans, which we havent had for awhile

I agree the clans need more, but not this.

The one and only time I had to kick someone for violating clan rules, they were placed on the clan & alliance black list with screenshots of what they did to get kicked. 

That's adequte.  What you're asking for is petty, theatrical revenage and that is in poor taste.

Being upset at this kind of behaviour is understandable, your trust was betrayed and you almost lost something of great value, but this isn't how you go about handling things.

calm down friend. actions made in hate and malice are bad for the conscience.

besides, do you want your clan mates to see you as a douchcanoe that has blown this way out of proportion, or as someone who just took care of business and kept on keepin on  (all while in the back of their mind, they know you will do what is necessary to preserve your clan image)?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

calm down friend. actions made in hate and malice are bad for the conscience.

besides, do you want your clan mates to see you as a douchcanoe that has blown this way out of proportion, or as someone who just took care of business and kept on keepin on  (all while in the back of their mind, they know you will do what is necessary to preserve your clan image)?

Most of my clan is entirely on board and want an execution, and the guy was a respected member of the clan, not just some stranger, its not an action of hate, its an action of justice