Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greater Focus Lenses

OnTarasMind

I think it was a great idea to add the Greater Focus Lenses to the sortie drop tables, but I do have one small complain, and that would be that they're currently untradeable. Since they're now a part of the drop tables, and since the non-greater lenses are able to be traded, I feel as if the greater lenses should be able to be traded as well. And because of this, I feel like the greater focus lenses and possibly their blueprints should be removed from the store. It just seems kind of pointless to have them there, since they were added to the sortie pool, and that was the only way of getting them before they were added to the pool.

Anyway, keep up the great work, DE. I can't wait to see what you all have in store for the future! ^_^

Edited by Zia_Avenicia

12 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

I think it was a great idea to add the Greater Focus Lenses to the sortie drop tables, but I do have one small complain, and that would be that they're currently untradeable. Since they're now a part of the drop tables, and since the non-greater lenses are able to be traded, I feel as if the greater lenses should be able to be traded as well. And because of this, I feel like the greater focus lenses and possibly their blueprints should be removed from the store. It just seems kind of pointless to have them there, since they were added to the sortie pool, and that was the only way of getting them before they were added to the pool.

Anyway, keep up the great work, DE. I can't wait to see what you all have in store for the future! ^_^

No. You build the Greater lens with your normal lens. The Greater lens shouldn't be in the drop table IMO

5 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

No. You build the Greater lens with your normal lens. The Greater lens shouldn't be in the drop table IMO

The greater lenses were added to the drop tables due to the other big drop table changes for Sorties when the War Within dropped on PC. Nezha, Wraith/Vandal weapons and I think a few other things were removed from the tables, so I believe that they were added there to compensate for those being removed.

Just now, Zia_Avenicia said:

The greater lenses were added to the drop tables due to the other big drop table changes for Sorties when the War Within dropped on PC. Nezha, Wraith/Vandal weapons and I think a few other things were removed from the tables, so I believe that they were added there to compensate for those being removed.

Ah. Consoles don't have the war within yet soooo.

I do think Sortie rewards should be more rewarding. I am having a hard time deciding if it is worth my time.

I get that some people play it for the challenge and all that but i usually play for fun, so i usually don't play sorties for fun. I like better rewards for higher risks, so i think trad-able greater lenses seem fair. The market price of 40 plat would propably also lock the price around that price range as long as no one undersells. 10 plat for a greater lens seems...odd.

I would also like a system in which a greater lens could only be traded for a different greater lens, to keep the interest in actually buying lenses but i guess i should think more about that.

Edited by Megakruemel
changed a typo

24 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

I don't know. If they were dropped elsewhere then the plat prices would drop. Perhaps if they made a raid based on the tenno featuring the Stalker as the boss and took the lenses from the sorties and put them in the raid.

Are lenses that expensive anyway?

I was thinking of introducing lenses as purchasables from syndicates or Simaris.