This is Stupid

OnyxWolf

2 minutes ago, OnyxWolf said:

the sortie for today is sniper only but i literally don't have a sniper and it doesn't even let you do the mission with no weapons. doesn't really matter though I've got only endo for the past 4 times.

Gosh it's almost like sorties are supposed to be endgame content for experienced - and well equipped - players and may in fact require you to face challenges, such has having a limited weapon selection

Amazing

1 minute ago, Nexecute said:

Wouldn't that take 12 or 24 hours?

You can always craft the sniper and keep it in your inventory for sorties or other situations. That's what people do. I know many people who have all weapons in the game in their inventory. Every. Single. Weapon. In the inventory.

14 minutes ago, OnyxWolf said:

the sortie for today is sniper only but i literally don't have a sniper and it doesn't even let you do the mission with no weapons. doesn't really matter though I've got only endo for the past 4 times.

The sorties have had this condition since the very beginning, which I think has been somewhere around a year now... why are you acting surprised at the requirements now? They have always been there. You may be challenged to bring just one of any given weapon type (sidearm, melee, normal primary, shotgun, sniper, bow). Have at least one of each of those and you are golden. 

The 2000 Endo thing sucks though and needs to be fixed, they have talked about trying to fix it but they haven't decided how yet. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, Azur_Fenix said:

My feeling on bows, Hate them and don't use them and or own them. Have all other weapon types but bows. So you can imagine my pissed of annoyance when two days in a row last week it has bows only as a condition.

I hate shotties. I keep one around just in case for sorties. I don't see why it is that big of a deal to keep just one of each type in your inventory for those occasions. 

Just now, Mickey33 said:

You have to be prepared for it and sortie has been around for months. It is on YOU! Not anyone else. Blame yourself for this.

I've been getting all the end game weapons, i haven't been focused on snipers, like i had the vulkar wraith but i sold it for galatine prime and stuff like that

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The sorties have had this condition since the very beginning, which I think has been somewhere around a year now... why are you acting surprised at the requirements now? They have always been there. You may be challenged to bring just one of any given weapon type (sidearm, melee, normal primary, shotgun, sniper, bow). 

The 2000 Endo thing sucks though and needs to be fixed, they have talked about trying to fix it but they haven't decided how yet. 

and dude im fine with them forcing you to use a weapon, but at least give me the choice of using nothing instead

Just now, OnyxWolf said:

and dude im fine with them forcing you to use a weapon, but at least give me the choice of using nothing instead

That's never been a choice though in the game -- it isn't really even programmed in. Besides, the choice is "sniper only", not "no weapons". 

Remember, you don't need to have a GOOD sniper, or even a ranked one. You just need to have one. If you have the right frame you can carry your part of the mission regardless. 

Just now, OnyxWolf said:

I've been getting all the end game weapons, i haven't been focused on snipers, like i had the vulkar wraith but i sold it for galatine prime and stuff like that

Then it is even MORE ON YOU! Which part of Warframe does not require some research? Sortie is the among the highest requirement end-game out there and you said you get the end-game but not for sortie mission? 

Then craft a sniper, so next time when the sniper only sortie comes you can do it. Not like it a new addition or something.

You should also craft a bow and shotgun since there are bow/shotgun sorties too. So next time you can do the mission instead of coming to the forum and complain about something, what is entirely your fault.

I'm sorry I let the salt take over me. I didn't mean it.

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I hate shotties. I keep one around just in case for sorties. I don't see why it is that big of a deal to keep just one of each type in your inventory for those occasions. 

Because I don't like having wasted slots for things I might use once or twice a month, when it could have a weapon I like or something that I actually like using. Bad enough I have to hold on to event weapons...and those are the ones I don't consider useless.

Kinda the same with quest Warframes, I deleted Chroma because I thoroughly despised his kit and the Aesthetics just....no...no that was not the dragon frame I was looking for.