Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2k endo sortie rewards few times in a row

Vol4ica_

Question

I've heard that if you get 2k endo twice in a row then a third reward gonna be something else.. Is that a future plan? Or just a lie? Cause today I got third 2k reward in a row. Or maybe that's a bug and I should contact support?

Edited by Vol4ica_

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Vol4ica_ said:

I've heard that if you get 2k endo twice in a row then a third reward gonna be something else.. Is that a future plan? Or just a lie? Cause today I got third 2k reward in a row. Or maybe that's a bug and I should contact support?

It is not implemented yet but last devstream they talked about potentially having a system that checks and counts how many times a player has obtained the same reward and then increases the chance for other drops whilst decreasing the chance for that same drop to occur.

Might be a while though until they implement it or it might not happen at all which imo would be disappointing as I also am sick of getting the 2k endo rewards.

On 11/21/2016 at 6:52 PM, Buff00n said:

Direct link to where Sheldon talks about this in the last Dev stream.

Not implemented yet, but basically:  Instead of Endo, Endo, Endo, Endo, Endo, ..., it will be Endo, Endo, Lens, Endo, Endo, Lens, ....

That's a little unfair.  You could get what I've been getting instead, which is Lens, Lens, Endo, Lens...

On 11/22/2016 at 7:40 AM, Vol4ica_ said:

I happened to me and I reported it in the bug thread.

On 11/21/2016 at 5:52 PM, Buff00n said:

Direct link to where Sheldon talks about this in the last Dev stream.

Not implemented yet, but basically:  Instead of Endo, Endo, Endo, Endo, Endo, ..., it will be Endo, Endo, Lens, Endo, Endo, Lens, ....

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

That's a little unfair.  You could get what I've been getting instead, which is Lens, Lens, Endo, Lens...

4 hours ago, kyori said:

I happened to me and I reported it in the bug thread.

FYI: The "three strikes" scheme they talked about on that dev stream was never implemented.  They opted instead to simply modify the drop rates, reducing the 2K endo rate and increasing Riven/Lens rates.  It's been in effect on PC for about two weeks and, anecdotally, the 2K endo rate has definitely decreased for me.  The increase in lenses is fine; you either have more weapons to lens or they're worth a small amount of plat.