Please change the color of when the kuva spawns.

Aristical

What you experienced was not a result of Kuva, it was a bug. On normal Kuva Siphons, there is no red color overlay. It continues with the exact same colors as always, instead you find a small trail of gas, about half the size of a Butcher (in mass anyway) moving towards the Siphon. Report it as the bug it was.

59 minutes ago, Aristical said:

It is blindingly red and very hard to see anything. Especially when you are color blind to red.

33 minutes ago, Aristical said:

I was in a sortie and when the kuva machine spawned everyones screen turned blindingly red. No matter where you went it was completely red.

That was a bug with the kuva filter and the cryogenic leak filter that is sorties only.

Nothing to do with the kuva red color. That was 100% bug because double filter bug. DE needs to fix that.

Ha! You should be thankful it's red!

I'm partially red/green colourblind, so my screen is overlayed with grey instead. You see a mysterious overlay befitting the Kuva theme, I see a game that looks like it's from the 50's.

Agreed though on the changing colour bit, perhaps from ''red'' to ''no colour at all I spent hours colouring my damn frame''?