Clan Emblem

CuChulainnWD

Question

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Kibbols123 said:

It would be nice to have a time-limit to resubmit a new version of your emblem if you don't like how it looks ingame.

Problem is, you'd have to wait for 2 hotfixes. I really wished it was easier. The first time I sent an Emblem it was too big and took about 2 weeks before I get in-game, thankfully it's perfect the second time. I didn't have to worry about the rendering of the game as it's only all white.

Edited by Ex09

3 minutes ago, Ex09 said:

Problem is, you'd have to wait for 2 hotfixes. I really wished it was easier. The first time I sent an Emblem it was too big and took about 2 weeks before I get in-game, thankfully it's perfect the second time. I didn't have to worry about the rendering of the game as it's only all white.

Then maybe a preview system? Puts you into a room similar to the Mastery Trials, or a mock level perhaps. It could give you a chance to see if you like how it looks ingame before submitting it.

1 hour ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Would anyone be able to help me alter my clan emblem so it is right the first time please?

I can take a look at it.  Basically, the only hard parts are making sure the transparency is correct and making sure it's not too bright.