Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Syandanas: Passives

(PSN)LoisGordils

Should they have passives? I mean, they're a cosmetic that is acquirable by gameplay and not Platinum, so it wouldn't be pay to win like it was with Arcane Helmets. I'll share my ideas for Syndicate Syandana's passives:

Telos: Killing enemies adds 1% Crit chance to your melee weapon for ten seconds. Caps at 10% (it's additive). Has a cooldown of five seconds before it activates again.

Rakta: Increased Finisher damage, both Stealth Attacks and Ground Finishers. Decreased detection radius for ten seconds while crouching (refreshes upon standing up and crouching again)

Sancti: Enemies killed via abilities drop Health Orbs (doubles for Oberon's Reckoning). There is a three second cooldown before another orb can drop from another enemy. Bleedout timer is increased by 50%

Synoid: Five energy is restored for every enemy killed whose Codex entry is complete. 25% Channeling Efficiency

Secura: Energy Orbs replenish Shields by same amount of energy restored. +50% Shield capacity -25% shield recharge delay

Vaykor: Adds momentum (knockdown and stagger immunity while swinging) to every melee weapon type. +50 points of base armor

These are not designed to be game breaking, but they are not designed to be unnoticeable either.

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

8 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

I think, it's a good idea, but the only problem I can see, is that some people would want the passive, but hate the look of the syandana.

I hate how the Vaykor Marelok looks and still use it :p

Besides, it's not really mandatory. I will think FashionFrame first, Syndicate Syandana Passive second

9 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Let's be honest. That secura passive doesn't involve nearly enough credits.

Enemies killed drop one million Credits and 1,000 Platinum!

The whole reason the original Arcane Helmets were removed was because it created a conflict between appearance and stats. DE realized that having bonuses tied to specific cosmetics was a bad idea, so why would they re-implement the same error they made when Warframe first launched?

Spoiler

P.S. You realize the Celestia Syandana is a syndicate syandana, too, right?

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

The whole reason the original Arcane Helmets were removed was because it created a conflict between appearance and stats. DE realized that having bonuses tied to specific cosmetics was a bad idea, so why would they re-implement the same error they made when Warframe first launched?

Hide contents

P.S. You realize the Celestia Syandana is a syndicate syandana, too, right?

@Heckzu is right. As much as I hated the decision to completely rid the game of arcane helmets, it's agreeable that a player shouldn't have to use specific cosmetics for stats.

It would've been way better if we could have infused arcanes into a different cosmetic for that same frame, along with giving the ability to remove the arcane enhancement as well, but what's done is done I suppose.

41 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

I think, it's a good idea, but the only problem I can see, is that some people would want the passive, but hate the look of the syandana.

I prefer looks of the syandana, passive effect like these are game-breaking...

47 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Telos: Killing enemies adds 1% Crit chance to your melee weapon for ten seconds. Caps at 10% (it's additive). Has a cooldown of five seconds before it activates again.

Rakta: Increased Finisher damage, both Stealth Attacks and Ground Finishers. Decreased detection radius for ten seconds while crouching (refreshes upon standing up and crouching again)

Sancti: Enemies killed via abilities drop Health Orbs (doubles for Oberon's Reckoning). There is a three second cooldown before another orb can drop from another enemy. Bleedout timer is increased by 50%

Synoid: Five energy is restored for every enemy killed whose Codex entry is complete. 25% Channeling Efficiency

Secura: Energy Orbs replenish Shields by same amount of energy restored. +50% Shield capacity -25% shield recharge delay

Vaykor: Adds momentum (knockdown and stagger immunity while swinging) to every melee weapon type. +50 points of base armor

Telos: Why only this syndicate has a stacking additive (new feature) that other syndicate don't have?

Rakta: Increase finisher damage by how much? Decrease detection radius? Is there even a need for this, when all enemies have this huge detection radius? (ie, pop-out from stealth, and enemies auto-know where r u)

Sancti: I see Nekroz here. 

Synoid: WHAT?! OP! FYI, i can use the codex hammer (idk name) to complete all required scans for a specific target. This will give me 5 energy per fully scanned target killed?! WHAT?!?!?!

Secura: Shield recharge delay, yet again a new feature not release to public (ie, not avaliable to others).

Vaykor: This is OK... But yet another additive 50 armor -.-

Edited by low1991

7 hours ago, low1991 said:

I prefer looks of the syandana, passive effect like these are game-breaking...

Telos: Why only this syndicate has a stacking additive (new feature) that other syndicate don't have?

Rakta: Increase finisher damage by how much? Decrease detection radius? Is there even a need for this, when all enemies have this huge detection radius? (ie, pop-out from stealth, and enemies auto-know where r u)

Sancti: I see Nekroz here. 

Synoid: WHAT?! OP! FYI, i can use the codex hammer (idk name) to complete all required scans for a specific target. This will give me 5 energy per fully scanned target killed?! WHAT?!?!?!

Secura: Shield recharge delay, yet again a new feature not release to public (ie, not avaliable to others).

Vaykor: This is OK... But yet another additive 50 armor -.-

1. To not make it cheesable

2. 50% added Finisher Damage. Enemy detection radius is 15m by default 

3. So? It's like saying that I see Saryn with Red Veil's Blight

4. Zenurik gives five energy per second without doing anything 

5. Fast Deflection is a mod that decreases shield delay

You kinda didn't think that through, did you? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

1. To not make it cheesable

2. 50% added Finisher Damage. Enemy detection radius is 15m by default 

3. So? It's like saying that I see Saryn with Red Veil's Blight

4. Zenurik gives five energy per second without doing anything 

5. Fast Deflection is a mod that decreases shield delay

You kinda didn't think that through, did you? 

1. Ok, but it's a little bias...
  2. Enemy detection radius it's more of an ommi range, see all, feels all. even if u'r visible for a mini-second after u alert them.
  3. I'm more concern with it stealing nekros' official job (jk), it's ok.
  4. Focus is broken, even so, let's compare. Zenurik' 5 energy per second VS 5 energy orb per enemy killed. The energy regan dont work when you'r channeling, but pick-up works as normal.
  5. From what i know, fast deflection increase shield recharge rate.