Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

LiberiFatali

About Us

Our clan consists of a friendly, tight knit group of people. We have a few veteran players who are very knowledgeable about the game including game lore. All of our members are very active and are willing to help one another out. 

Along with our great community, we offer:

• A clan Discord chat server
  • A complete, and nicely decorated Dojo
  • Full Research
  • Weekly Raids
  • Sortie runs
  • Assistance with Quest Lines
  • Assistance in general farming for parts and resources
  • A wealth of knowledge on game lore, warframe builds, weaponry, and kubrow/kavat breeding

Clan Discord Server

We provide all our members access to the clan's Discord server. Our founders and clan members are easy to reach through chat. You are not required to have a mic to be a part of our clan or to join our chat server, although it does make communication easier, especially while we're running missions and raids together.

Clan Emblem

Our Ranks

Our Clan Founders: DivineAntics, RualStorge, Hipster Octagon and A-Rural-Cleric

Our Discord Mods: RualStorge, DivineAntics, Hipster Octagon, A-Rural-Cleric, Left4Pills, and Qi

A Look Inside Our Dojo

We are very proud to say that our dojo is complete and nicely decorated. The simple layout of our dojo makes everything very easily accessible.  

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224344_1_zps3

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224156_1_zpsf

Spoiler

230410_screenshots_20161221224137_1_zpsq

Clan Rules/Guidelines

1. Our main focus is our sense of community. We have a zero-tolerance policy in our Discord for certain types of behavior. Yes, we joke around and poke fun at one another like all friends do but we will not stand for any clear signs of disrespect toward any of our members.
  2. Our clan base is over the age of 20, and we would prefer to keep our members over the age of 18 to match our current group demographic.
  3. We do not have any rank requirements. We welcome both new players and veterans. 
  4. We all keep in touch through Discord, if you do not currently have Discord you can download it for free online. You are not required to have a mic, although that would make communication much easier for all of us.  
  5. Do not ask for a change in rank. Your rank will be changed once the founders feel you are ready to be given more responsibility within the clan.
  6. If you are inactive within the clan for over 60 days without notifying anyone of your absence, you will be removed from the clan without warning.

Recruitment

1. Share a little about yourself and your current experience with Warframe
  2. State your IGN
  3. Understand that upon acceptance to the clan, you must comply with our clan's rules and guidelines. 
  4. Important note: To join a clan, you must not already be in a clan. You must leave your current clan in order to receive an invite to join. If we send out an invite and it is denied due to you currently being in a clan, you will not be sent another invite. We have dealt with this issue far too frequently. 

If you have further questions, feel free to send me a personal message!

Edited by DivineAntics

Gretings Tenno!
Im returning player (about 3 years. Left when Nekros and Mitter got released.)
I have left warframe due to... nothing else to master.
Now that Im back, I see there is tons of additions, and as far as ive seen, all great.
Im usualy active 2-3 hrs a day, more on weekends.
I enjoyed both slow paced stealth crawl and zerging gamestyles,
considered myself Semi-Zerger.(think of a switch *click* zerger *click* team zerger *click* team crawler ETC)

Im hoping to find a clan that would help me get back up to date with game (Discord is my only VC option)
IGN: PiotrGracz

(oh yea, and i LOVE name of yer clan, as i do love that Song, and all of FF's :))

EDIT: figured that may be INFO you want. i Live in Gmt+0 (London time) and im usually in game around 6pm ++

Edited by PiotrGracz

8 minutes ago, PiotrGracz said:

Gretings Tenno!
Im returning player (about 3 years. Left when Nekros and Mitter got released.)
I have left warframe due to... nothing else to master.
Now that Im back, I see there is tons of additions, and as far as ive seen, all great.
Im usualy active 2-3 hrs a day, more on weekends.
I enjoyed both slow paced stealth crawl and zerging gamestyles,
considered myself Semi-Zerger.(think of a switch *click* zerger *click* team zerger *click* team crawler ETC)

Im hoping to find a clan that would help me get back up to date with game (Discord is my only VC option)
IGN: PiotrGracz

(oh yea, and i LOVE name of yer clan, as i do love that Song, and all of FF's :))

Awesome! We have a number of clan members who would love to assist you with getting up to date with everything, including the new quest lines. One of our clan mates will send you an invite shortly.

Haha. And thank you, I was starting to feel like I was the only one who understood the reference. :P

i would love to join!

greetings i am very interested to join your clan i have been in a clan before,i tried getting back to it but was unable and after further digging found that the clan has kind of "shattered". i am the type of guy that prefers to play warframe while having someone to talk to,doesn't matter if it's off-topic or he/she is not in the game with me, also i usually "tag along" missions but i usually don't leech unless i'm feeling evil >:)

i am currently MR15 tho it's mostly because i have been lazy at leveling weapons and frames

i have pretty much almost every frame,i decide to keep a frame if i find them enjoyable or just have it for laughs

IGN : lifegrain

Discord tag :   lifegrain#3569

extra note : i'm usually free,sometimes i don't know what to do so feel free to invite me to any game

Hi I am Xoron[7] and I play since 2013 but came back a couple days ago after one year I think. At the time I mostly play Valkyr and Excalibur but Im also a big Loki fan. My style is kind of the Stalker style but Its hard to tell what I mean and I also put much affort on the look of My Warframes and other things. I mostly play with Meele weapons because I really like to just slay everything around me.

Discord tag: Xoron

Edited by Xoron

heyo!

ive come back from an hiatus a days ago (man relics are weird :| ) and decided to start looking around for a clan that could be fun to be part of.

i normaly play early morning (EST) during the week seeing as how i work during the night. not being one to talk much i rarely use voice chats unless i need to since i prefer typing. game wise im prefer endless more then other mode with its ever increasing ennemies and difficulty, always jumping from frame to frame never knowing what to play but i mostly stick to AOE type of frames. ive yet to attempt any sort of raid since ive played mostly solo(pub).

IGN: FrostFeathers

i understand and have read the rules and guidelines

not part of a clan currently

9 hours ago, lifegrain said:

i would love to join!

greetings i am very interested to join your clan i have been in a clan before,i tried getting back to it but was unable and after further digging found that the clan has kind of "shattered". i am the type of guy that prefers to play warframe while having someone to talk to,doesn't matter if it's off-topic or he/she is not in the game with me, also i usually "tag along" missions but i usually don't leech unless i'm feeling evil >:)

i am currently MR15 tho it's mostly because i have been lazy at leveling weapons and frames

i have pretty much almost every frame,i decide to keep a frame if i find them enjoyable or just have it for laughs

IGN : lifegrain

Discord tag :   lifegrain#3569

extra note : i'm usually free,sometimes i don't know what to do so feel free to invite me to any game

^_^ Excellent! I think you should get along with members of our clan quite nicely. One of our clan mates will be sending you an invite and the link to our discord shortly.

5 hours ago, Xoron said:

Hi I am Xoron[7] and I play since 2013 but came back a couple days ago after one year I think. At the time I mostly play Valkyr and Excalibur but Im also a big Loki fan. My style is kind of the Stalker style but Its hard to tell what I mean and I also put much affort on the look of My Warframes and other things. I mostly play with Meele weapons because I really like to just slay everything around me.

Discord tag: Xoron

Ah! If you prefer the stalker style of gaming there are a couple newer warframes now that I think you may enjoy. ^_^ We have clan mates who are highly knowledgeable about all the warframes and their strengths. I personally enjoy melee, close combat style of gameplay as well. One of our clan mates will be sending you an invite and the link to our discord shortly.

5 hours ago, FrostFeathers said:

heyo!

ive come back from an hiatus a days ago (man relics are weird :| ) and decided to start looking around for a clan that could be fun to be part of.

i normaly play early morning (EST) during the week seeing as how i work during the night. not being one to talk much i rarely use voice chats unless i need to since i prefer typing. game wise im prefer endless more then other mode with its ever increasing ennemies and difficulty, always jumping from frame to frame never knowing what to play but i mostly stick to AOE type of frames. ive yet to attempt any sort of raid since ive played mostly solo(pub).

IGN: FrostFeathers

i understand and have read the rules and guidelines

not part of a clan currently

Haha! Yeah, I haven't quite gotten a grasp on the relics yet myself. I can only play on weekends since I'm very busy will college and work during the week. However, a number of our clan mates play daily and I believe a few of them tend to be on earlier during the day as well. You don't need to have a mic, but downloading discord would be very useful for you just to hear the conversations that are going on and to be included. You don't have to talk, but you can type in Discord. Our clan mates don't typically pay attention to in game text chat. If that's alright with you, one of our clan mates will be sending you an invite and the link to our discord shortly.

11 minutes ago, Sourceror said:

Hi. I'm relatively a nooby noob mastery level 6. I'm still trying to learn a lot about this game, and would welcome a good community of players to learn from. I'll do my best to contribute as much as I can.

My IGN is Sourceror.

Hi there! That isn't a problem at all. We welcome new players! A number of our clan mates are a great resource of information on different aspects of the game and I'm sure they'd all love to help you out. ^_^ One of our clan mates will be sending you an invite and the link to our discord shortly.

I'm looking for a clan! IGN: Tennissins

I am MR 11 and have played off and on for over a year (I think around the release of Volt Prime).

I am very active, i play just about every day for 3-5 hours

I recently have been getting back into the game. I have over a variety of frames and weapons.

I want to grow with a clan and i also want a clan that has active members.

I am prepared to do anything the clan asks me to do, and help anyone that needs help! 

Eventually want to become the highest mastery. 

I have discord - Tennissins #7132

I have read the rules and guidelines and will follow by them. 

Thanks,

-Tennissins

Edited by Tennissins
forgot a sentence

40 minutes ago, Tennissins said:

I'm looking for a clan! IGN: Tennissins

I am MR 11 and have played off and on for over a year (I think around the release of Volt Prime).

I am very active, i play just about every day for 3-5 hours

I recently have been getting back into the game. I have over a variety of frames and weapons.

I want to grow with a clan and i also want a clan that has active members.

I am prepared to do anything the clan asks me to do, and help anyone that needs help! 

Eventually want to become the highest mastery. 

I have discord - Tennissins #7132

I have read the rules and guidelines and will follow by them. 

Thanks,

-Tennissins

^_^ I'll send you an invite and the link to our discord.

Hi i started playing WF around the event of "Tethra's doom" so thats around 2014, i'm a returning player after 6 - 8 months of not playing WF & a casual / friendly player and im quite a little talkative once i know all of my guildmates and my location is SEA (Gmt+8).  

In my game-play i usually play at random time sometimes morning / afternoon / evening. but if there is an guild event, ill find time to participate on it and from what i remember i think i have all the frames except the latest prime such as nekros,and previous prime before nekros i think i missed out 2 - 3 primes.

if i have some spare time i help my guildmate's( like my previous guild) and friends on there quest/questions. 

i understand and accept your rules, guidelines and hoping to join and share my skills and knowledge to you guys

Cheers,

ign: Celestialbane
discord: CelestialBane#1771

Edited by Celestialbane

24 minutes ago, Celestialbane said:

Hi i started playing WF around the event of "Tethra's doom" so thats around 2014, i'm a returning player after 6 - 8 months of not playing WF & a casual / friendly player and im quite a little talkative once i know all of my guildmates and my location is SEA (Gmt+8).  

In my game-play i usually play at random time sometimes morning / afternoon / evening. but if there is an guild event, ill find time to participate on it and from what i remember i think i have all the frames except the latest prime such as nekros,and previous prime before nekros i think i missed out 2 - 3 primes.

if i have some spare time i help my guildmate's( like my previous guild) and friends on there quest/questions. 

i understand and accept your rules, guidelines and hoping to join and share my skills and knowledge to you guys

Cheers,

ign: Celestialbane
discord: CelestialBane#1771

I have sent you an invite, and I'll send you the discord link shortly. ^_^

32 minutes ago, Noxx999 said:

My friend and I are both MR 15 and over 30 years old looking for a chill clan. I like the fact you are on discord. If you have space for 2 more, we'd love to join.

In game handles are Noxx999 and SeigneurSobert

^_^ I have sent you both an invite. We currently have 2 members who are over 30 so you both won't be the only ones. I'll follow up with a link to our discord.

20 minutes ago, DivineAntics said:

^_^ I have sent you both an invite. We currently have 2 members who are over 30 so you both won't be the only ones. I'll follow up with a link to our discord.

That was quick. Accepted invitations :D See you in game :D

Good day mate!, I'm  a returning player when I quit Warframe when it was in it's Alpha stages. I'm MR8 and I'm usually active everyday, I will usually try to help beginners and any people If I can. I hope I can join your clan, if there are still spots, and I understood your clan's rules and guidelines.

IGN: Zxyloid