Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

On 1/2/2017 at 4:04 PM, ghostarrow10 said:

hey there well i play the game ever day and i like help player anyway i can ive played for years so ive done everthing but i hate raids

oh and im rank 23 and im from the uk age 28

my ign: ghostarrow10

^_^ It's not a problem. We don't require anyone to run raids, it's just an option for anyone who wishes to farm the rewards you get from raids.

Hi, I've been playing warframe for about 3-4 months, though I started around a year ago. Still I'm VERY new to the game and I'm at a Mastery rank of 7 right now. As far as game-play goes I've always enjoyed the spy missions the most. While I wish I could have played more I was a bit preoccupied with work from school that mauled me. If I had a motto, it'd be the cookie-cutter "Broke college student".

I'm from the United States and my age is 20. 

IGN: Jakinx

Rules: Understood

Clan: N/A

4 hours ago, jakinx said:

Hi, I've been playing warframe for about 3-4 months, though I started around a year ago. Still I'm VERY new to the game and I'm at a Mastery rank of 7 right now. As far as game-play goes I've always enjoyed the spy missions the most. While I wish I could have played more I was a bit preoccupied with work from school that mauled me. If I had a motto, it'd be the cookie-cutter "Broke college student".

I'm from the United States and my age is 20. 

IGN: Jakinx

Rules: Understood

Clan: N/A

^_^ Awesome! Don't worry so much about your mastery rank. I've sent you an invite.

Hi, I'd like to join. I've only played Warframe for a week or 2, so I am very much a noob, but I'm having lots of fun.  I only have one Warframe at the moment (Excalibur).

Currently at MR3.  29 year old from Aus.  Hopefully there are some others in my timezone but if not that's OK.  I am all good with your rules.

My IGN is Delgrace.

Thank you.

Hello there, Id LOVE to join your clan :)

Been looking for one quite a while!

Some stuff about myself: Havent played for around a year, just returned (played around 35 hours back then), I live in the Netherlands am 15 years old and my english is pretty good :D (If I say so myself...). I play a few times every week and hope I will have some time to play more activly (busy with school atm but still got time to play)

Well thats it I guess! 

IGN: turboramin 

mastery rank 4, have some maxed stuff

Newer player on PC, Prior player on console. Active most days and would be up for all clan activities. On the older side of warframe players. MR2, going on 3 this evening 🙂. Would be excited to join if you are still recruiting.

IGN: Orsilochus

Hey-hey

Are you still recruiting? Of course you are, this is the recruitment sub-forum after all. Well, you're in luck, because I'm ready to join.

Only if you want me of course. It's up to you.

Please take me into your clan, I'll do anything!

Here, let me tell you about myself to convince you:

My in game name is Murmaiderino, my MR is 12 and I've been mostly running solo. You know, in a lone-wolf kinda way. But I'm not just cool, I'm also handsome(at least according to my mom and I'm pretty sure she didn't have to say this). This really hasn't anything to do with Warframe. Just putting it out there.

Well, I think you know what to do now. I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

PS: Please be gentle if you reject me.

I'm looking for a more mature clan that actually has players. I'm currently a 18 year old male but I work some crazy hours sometimes. I've played Warframe since August 2015, I'm MR 19 and my IGN is soulsupernova. I try to be on everyday for at least a little bit. I hope to be able to join your clan. I have read and agree to the Clan Guidelines.

Edited by soulsupernova

On 1/24/2017 at 4:39 PM, jimshorts said:

yikes nevermind maybe don't joke about inc*st in your discord

Sorry? I'm not entirely certain as to what you are referring to outside of a discussion about anime, particularly Sword Art Online, where one of our members stated that they disliked the anime due to the fact that the younger sister had a crush on the main character. I apologize that such a discussion made you feel uneasy? However, we are all adults and I think we should be capable of handling discussions about anime, and the reasons why people may or may not have liked such an anime, without need for a drastic response like this. We do have mods, who are all labeled within our discord and if at any point in time a conversation, or word comes up that offends, insults, or makes you uneasy in any way, we always encourage our members to approach one of them so we may have an open discussion to resolve issues and prevent it from happening again in the future.

On 1/26/2017 at 5:07 PM, Murmaiderino said:

Hey-hey

Are you still recruiting? Of course you are, this is the recruitment sub-forum after all. Well, you're in luck, because I'm ready to join.

Only if you want me of course. It's up to you.

Please take me into your clan, I'll do anything!

Here, let me tell you about myself to convince you:

My in game name is Murmaiderino, my MR is 12 and I've been mostly running solo. You know, in a lone-wolf kinda way. But I'm not just cool, I'm also handsome(at least according to my mom and I'm pretty sure she didn't have to say this). This really hasn't anything to do with Warframe. Just putting it out there.

Well, I think you know what to do now. I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

PS: Please be gentle if you reject me.

Invite sent ^_^ 

On 1/26/2017 at 8:01 PM, soulsupernova said:

I'm looking for a more mature clan that actually has players. I'm currently a 18 year old male but I work some crazy hours sometimes. I've played Warframe since August 2015, I'm MR 19 and my IGN is soulsupernova. I try to be on everyday for at least a little bit. I hope to be able to join your clan. I have read and agree to the Clan Guidelines.

Sent an invite your way! ^_^

On 1/29/2017 at 1:27 PM, IrisHOrioN106 said:

IGN: IrisHOrioN106

Discord: IrisHOrioN #5799

Looking for a friendly community type clan to experience a bit more of WF, only been playing for about a week but almost MR7 and really enjoying the game so far. 

^_^ I sent you an invite.

Hey all! returning founder from a very long break and I'm tirelessly looking for a clan that's actually active. I'm active and have discord of course. I've read up on and have done a lot of the new content but I'm always down to learn new things and find people to play with. mastery rank 12 and would really love to join if you guys happen to be recruiting. Thanks!

12 hours ago, SirGrigsby said:

Hey all! returning founder from a very long break and I'm tirelessly looking for a clan that's actually active. I'm active and have discord of course. I've read up on and have done a lot of the new content but I'm always down to learn new things and find people to play with. mastery rank 12 and would really love to join if you guys happen to be recruiting. Thanks!

awesome! I sent you an invite.

Greetings!

I just started playing Warframe a week or so ago. Quite enjoying my time thus far. I tend to play at least 3-4 nights a week after work. Looking forward to grouping up and doing some multiplayer things as most of what I have been doing has been solo. IGN is DocSprinkles. Look forward to the invite!