Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

Hey there, I'm Toopkex. Returning player on a new account, been playing the last couple weeks.  I have been with a few clans since the 2 year anniversary event, they always seem to sort of fall apart...  I'm 20 so I'm pretty sure I fit in the age range you guys are looking for. I do have Discord and a mic. This clan seems to be pretty chill and friendly, so I thought to give it a shot with this Application. Hope you will consider me.

IGN: Toopkex

Region: NA

MR: 4

Invited to a different clan, my apologies 

Edited by Toopkex
Apology of time wasting

Hey! I'm 18 and played a bit around release but never really got into the game until recently. I'm only MR3 but learning fast and I'll be active and I agree with all the rules.

IGN: WarBear2013 (I'm getting a name change soon lol)

Edited by WarBear2013

On 3/19/2017 at 5:09 PM, Kelamyth said:

Hey hello! I'm Kela and I've been with Warframe since about 2014-ish? Way back in closed beta. Still have my vandal braton to prove it! I've always loved Warframe but never really branched out for a foreign clan. Just had a clan with me and one other friend, and while i enjoyed having that clan thoroughly, It's just been me as of late. I think I'd like to seek out and join a neato burrito clan, just like yours!

I've played Warframe off and on over those long years, but I'm always kept up to date (mostly) and have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing at all times. So I hope you'll consider my application!

IGN: Kelamyth

MR: 19

On 3/19/2017 at 8:48 AM, Matun0 said:

Huge Final Fantasy nerdgasm was had!

Just asking; are you guys mostly Euro or elsewhere?

Sorry for the late reply. We still have spots if you're interested in joining the clan. We run missions according to who needs helps and what people are grinding for. :)

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

On 3/26/2017 at 7:52 AM, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Will you be staying with us after we assist you in completing the ascension? 

• 4 weeks later...
  1. Old gamer, roughly 16 years of playing games online including MechWarrior 3, learning to lag shot on 56k Modem was awesome, and many newer style games as well. I've been playing Warframe off and on before it's current state roughly once or twice a year in a month long spurt, however as it's currently setup I am able to play it more vigorously for longer. Having a good group of people will ensure I stay even if the game changes and I hate the core concept, I mean I did play Lineage 2 C3 - C5 with a group of people I absolutely loved being with.
  2. IGN: BTNMasherDraco

Love the FFVIII reference in the clan name.

EDIT: Nevermind, found somewhere else to go.
Edited by BTNMasherDraco

Hello, I would like to join this clan, recruitment still open ? If yes, here goes;

1. Started Warframe quite a while ago, just came back to the game after a year hiatus. Casual gamer here, play a few hours daily after work. Malaysia time =)

2. IGN - momolazy

3. Understood

4. Old clan was dead, just left, so yeah, clanless at the moment.

Thanks.

p.s. Clan name is awesome, 1 step above One Winged Angel

Hello, I've been playing Warframe since the Chroma patch and reached MR-16 before I decided to take a break around the time the Trinity Prime patch released. Now that I'm back, looking to get into the swing of things once again and looking for a clan to do so with. 

IGN - Thrind

Found another clan.

Edited by Thrind