The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LiberiFatali [Now Recruiting] Complete Research ☆ Full Dojo ☆ Discord Chat ☆ Active

DivineAntics

My IGN is Koichi_Waifu, I'm an old player (since 2013), but I decided to start a new journey, to experience again the old and gold days when I started playing and have to fight to evolve. I would like to join the clan if possible. I have read the rules and I accept them.

8 hours ago, Koichi_Waifu said:

My IGN is Koichi_Waifu, I'm an old player (since 2013), but I decided to start a new journey, to experience again the old and gold days when I started playing and have to fight to evolve. I would like to join the clan if possible. I have read the rules and I accept them.

Awesome. ^_^ I sent an invite your way.

Hey there! I am a 27y old returning player after a one year break, currently MR 18, IGN Nyoubee.

Looking for a clan not too small not too big, in order to catch up with all the recent changes! I have discord & a mic, and no problems with the rules.

Cheers!

16 hours ago, Nyoubee said:

Hey there! I am a 27y old returning player after a one year break, currently MR 18, IGN Nyoubee.

Looking for a clan not too small not too big, in order to catch up with all the recent changes! I have discord & a mic, and no problems with the rules.

Cheers!

^_^ Great! I sent an invite your way.

Hi, I have recently come back to Warframe after a little break and found thats theres quite a few changes! Looking for a kind helpful and active community to help me get back into the swing of things and up to date.

IGN: Dowellson

Mastery Rank: 9 

Could I Join your guild ! 

I'm a new gamer at WF I Have played WF for twice month and this game keep me very interesting but I can't find any clan to play with so If You have still have available slot could i join your clan and learn more about from other member.

My IGN : o0oFinalo0o
MR : 10

IGN: Doomblade3890

My Experience w/ Warframe: I joined when the game came out of closed BETA back in the first half of 2012. I enjoyed the game back then, but left for some reason I can't remember (either it was I got bored or it was because I got caught up in another game... I honestly can't remember). I've returned about three weeks ago after a 3.5 year hiatus and am getting back into the groove with the game. I have tried rolling with another clan, but left due to the leader being the only one who really hosted mission runs and his internet was so bad that everyone got 500-600 ping when playing w/ him. You guys appear to have some more activity and voice comms, so I thought I'd try out for LiberiFatali.

MR: 5

Got invited by another clan while waiting for response; so sorry for taking up space and wasting time.

Edited by Doomblade3890
Was invited by another clan; needed to cancel my application.

1. Hello everyone, I'm from Ukraine. Its my first experience at WarFrame, but i want to learn more about this game. And easiest way to learn, it is a join to the friendly clan.
2. IGN: Gunat
3. I agree with the rules.

Greetings, eveyone. I'd like to join you!

In this specific game I'm quite a newby. I hope there will be a place for somebody, who experiences this game for the first time. Because I think that learning more about the game would be much better in some kind of freindly company, not alone. And I totally agree with all the rules

IGN: AndyLooZ

Edited by AndyLooZ

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 0:35 PM, Gunat said:

1. Hello everyone, I'm from Ukraine. Its my first experience at WarFrame, but i want to learn more about this game. And easiest way to learn, it is a join to the friendly clan.
2. IGN: Gunat
3. I agree with the rules.

On 2/21/2017 at 11:07 AM, AndyLooZ said:

Greetings, eveyone. I'd like to join you!

In this specific game I'm quite a newby. I hope there will be a place for somebody, who experiences this game for the first time. Because I think that learning more about the game would be much better in some kind of freindly company, not alone. And I totally agree with all the rules

IGN: AndyLooZ

^_^ Hi you two. So sorry for the late response. I was away with family matters. I've invited you both to the clan.

I'm currently a grad student, trying to return to Warframe on the PC after a stint on the PS4.

Mastery 10, only because I'm bad at aiming. I'm quite familiar with the game up to mid-game. (150-ish hours)

Looking to learn the end game and also secure Trinity Prime soon, as I main Trinity.

I'm willing to go on discord and really get to know people, I've got a natural talent for therapy.

IGN: Judicat

IGN: BattyBugels

so i played the game a while ago but never got into it due to lack of other friends playing it and getting bored with the same 5 missions (cause i needed help proggressing, and still do). Im only mastery level 5, but i like playing trinity, and am branching out into a lot of different frames so i can filla need for any squad. Im 18, and my work shedule can get hectic, but i can be on at the very least every other day. I am already on discord, and am willing to make friends! (God that last one sounded way too corny, didnt it?)

Hey hello! I'm Kela and I've been with Warframe since about 2014-ish? Way back in closed beta. Still have my vandal braton to prove it! I've always loved Warframe but never really branched out for a foreign clan. Just had a clan with me and one other friend, and while i enjoyed having that clan thoroughly, It's just been me as of late. I think I'd like to seek out and join a neato burrito clan, just like yours!

I've played Warframe off and on over those long years, but I'm always kept up to date (mostly) and have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing at all times. So I hope you'll consider my application!

IGN: Kelamyth

MR: 19