Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

[DE]Megan

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

Additions

Valkyr Prime has arrived!
jsSwyHi.jpg 

Unleash a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes with Valkyr Prime Access!

For a limited time, get Valkyr Prime, Venka Prime, and Cernos Prime – PLUS discounted Platinum, Valkyr Prime Avatars, and Exclusive Prime Gear!

VALKYR PRIME
A proud fighter emerges unscarred by time or malice.

CHORDALLA PRIME (custom Auxiliary Slot attachment) 
Ceremonial ribbons, worn with pride.
*FAQ: You get the Chordalla Prime automatically on purchase of any Valkyr Prime Access tier and automatically on crafting of Valkyr Prime. You have to manually equip it in the Attachment area to see it!

CERNOS PRIME
A noble bow to hunt hellish beasts.

VENKA PRIME
Gleaming blades of white draw blood of the deepest red.

LISET PRIME SKIN
The finest in Orokin personal transportation.

SAITA PRIME OPERATOR SUIT

Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!

Nova Prime, Vasto Prime and Soma Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure, a Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda sacrifice -- the Soma Prime Barrel will be replaced with Galatine Prime Blade and Nova Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Nekros Prime Chassis.

The new Relics added that contain Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.

Check the in-game Codex in the 'Relics & Arcanes' section to find the drop locations for the new Relics! 

Changes:

• Increased Mod drop rates for several uncommon Archwing enemies.

Conclave Changes & Fixes:

• Reduced the Channeled explosion damage and radius of all Glaive weapons in Conclave.
  • Increased projectile damage of Halikar and Kestrel in Conclave.
  • Decreased projectile damage of Glaive Prime in Conclave.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies floating in mid-air when affected by both Frost’s Avalanche and Snow Globe.
  • Fixed a textureless tile in the Rank 8 Mastery Test. 
  • Fixed some dialog not being heard in certain sections of the The War Within quest.
  • Fixed Clients joining Archwing missions in progress not switching to Archwing mode.
  • Fixed losing functionality in all Relays after switching to Archwing mode in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed various localization errors. 

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Spoiler

Changes:

• The Orvius can no longer be sold for Ducats. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients not being able to sprint as the Operator.
  • Fixed the Kuva Guardians not possessing their same abilities from The War Within quest when attempting to fight them in a high level Kuva Siphon. 

HYPE 

SiAfEGL.png

HYPE

Z1QBUyu.gif

Edit:

Opened 40 Relic packs, 0 new relics, could it be that you forgot to add them to the pool DE? If someone else can confirm / undermine the statement, i'd appreciate that.

Edit 2:

Many Complaints about the same issue, pretty much confirmed at this point.

Edit 3:

as a fix, please restore Syndicate rep, instead of simply handing out a couple relics, some of us spend a LOT of rep on those broken relic packs.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
    Redtext

Wow, so that's what we get after waiting 3 years for Valkyr prime? I am EXTREMELY disappointed.

First you take her base skin and add some prime bits there and there.. Pretty much like all the prime you've done in the past. This is simply making primes look rushed. And it's a shame really, you guys were on a 3 amazing prime streak With Nekros, Vauban and Saryn.

Then you take her corpus bits on her default and add them to her prime. I mean, really?? That doesn't make any freaking sense. It honestly feels like you slapped that there because you thought it looked cool. This goes against her lore so damn much.

And then you have primed Valkyr "bonds"... This is the part that throws me off completely. How can that even be possible? You're insinuating that Valkyr prime was made AFTER the experiments? After Alad V? What.. the.. hell. Add to that only ONE warframe can wear the bonds. Just .. why?

Words cannot explain how disappointed I am. All the wait... for this? Seriously, i can't stand it. 

iqt.gif

Edit: Please DE, redo Valkyr the right way and remove those ugly corpus blocks/bonds.

Edited by Stoner74

Lotus, i've come to bargain

for Valkyr prime!
    was hoping to have the kuva siphon change/fix be applied this time, oh well..
    the Valkyr prime BONDS do make little to no sense for lore so I'm glad they are just cosmetics ( still a bit weird )

Edited by Inkogni
    #clem

The usual still no fix post:

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
    • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
    • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
    • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
    • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
    • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
    • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
    • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
    • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
    • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors