Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for...

Spoiler

After logging in, I'm being  redirected to the place in TWW after the last loading screen. In my quest, this is the moment when Operator returns to the Transference room after going through the Pass for the first time (regaining abilities, escaping from the golden maws). Then I need to show Ordis my new skills. In order: Void Punch (E), Void Dash (Ctrl+Space), Void Mode (Ctrl) and Void Beam (LPM, PPM to aim). Then a cutscene triggers, where at the end I need to use the Transference (5). After this, I can hear the last words of Ordis, white light is turning brighter and brighter around and then everything is white. I can do nothing and nothing happens. No loading screen, nothing.

Day 6 of being stuck for me.

Edited by forkyeah

Though this design does look better than the original Valkyr, it's nothing compared to the Gersemi skin. Since Gersemi is supposed to be the pre-corpus version of Valkyr, can you guys please create a prime variant of Gersemi as well? I mean come on, all other primes are the ORIGINAL, so why in the hell are we still not getting the ORIGINAL version of Valkyr Prime? A lot of people are upset about this including me and I think just creating an alternate skin that everyone who owns Valkyr Prime can use instead would really fix everyone's qualms. Even if it was just for those who own the Gersemi skin, that would be fine as well. Please DE, I really think this would be the only way to appease your player-base.

5 hours ago, ARHYST said:

Why would you spend 50 bucks on it, when you can farm it and have it in like few days? I can understand spending 50 buks on prime accessories, but on farmable frame and weapons? No.

I was talking about the accessories. New model for the liset? Fancy duds for the operator? DE might as well be holding a gun on me :(

10 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Wow, so that's what we get after waiting 3 years for Valkyr prime? I am EXTREMELY disappointed.

First you take her base skin and add some prime bits there and there.. Pretty much like all the prime you've done in the past. This is simply making primes look rushed. And it's a shame really, you guys were on a 3 amazing prime streak With Nekros, Vauban and Saryn.

Then you take her corpus bits on her default and add them to her prime. I mean, really?? That doesn't make any freaking sense. It honestly feels like you slapped that there because you thought it looked cool. This goes against her lore so damn much.

And then you have primed Valkyr "bonds"... This is the part that throws me off completely. How can that even be possible? You're insinuating that Valkyr prime was made AFTER the experiments? After Alad V? What.. the.. hell. Add to that only ONE warframe can wear the bonds. Just .. why?

Words cannot explain how disappointed I am. All the wait... for this? Seriously, i can't stand it. 

iqt.gif

Edit: Please DE, redo Valkyr the right way and remove those ugly corpus blocks/bonds.

If you dont like it dont get it. Lol, you dont get anywhere in life if your constintly picky over the smallest things. I am sorry if people take offence but im stating my opinion if you dont like it then, ok nothing i can do to fix it :P

Edited by PhoenixOfLove

3 minutes ago, PhoenixOfLove said:

If you dont like it dont get it. Lol

Oh imagine what would have happened with the Viver mess if that would have been our mindset. And that applies to a hell lot of things in this game. 

This is some weak argument. 

Hey guys, speaking of Hotfixes, there is one bug I experience often and it is that I can't invite people to a party who are on my friends list unless I change what match-making type I am (such as from Friends Only to Public, and vice versa), however my friends have no trouble inviting me. Just thought you ought to know about it, its been around for a while for me.

18 minutes ago, PhoenixOfLove said:

weak or not still an argument and i dont care what people think of it we have valkyr prime be happy and deal with it we waited 3 years for this and where we're jumping down there necks over it

people might be throwing a fit because valk prime is pretty damn lazy design wise considering her odd position the even be primed, whole thing feels rushed when DE had plenty of room to do something unique this time, but with how long it took TWW to come out this makes sense. personally I'm used the DE putting out better work than this, at least artistically

nothing to be done about it now, shes out

least the salts more entertaining than the game right now

4 hours ago, FoxyKabam said:

people might be throwing a fit because valk prime is pretty damn lazy design wise considering her odd position the even be primed, whole thing feels rushed when DE had plenty of room to do something unique this time, but with how long it took TWW to come out this makes sense. personally I'm used the DE putting out better work than this, at least artistically

nothing to be done about it now, shes out

least the salts more entertaining than the game right now

Exactly. I am one of those, to who Valkyr is nothing good for. And Valkyr Prime is of no interest to me, especially since she is ugly, just like the regular one.

But when it comes to lore i am a picky pig. Creating a Prime ("first" as well all know) based on a version that's already been a change to the "original" one, simply is plain stupid. Can't repeat this often enough. Unless DE comes with some S#&$ story around the corner, which might explain.

This, MORE THAN ALL OTHER PRIME ACCESSESS, is about money only.

And as much as i understand the Company's point of view, it @(*()$ annoys the hell out of me.

Edited by Gelban.der.Reihe

Hello DE, im having this problem with my relics that as soon as i refine one relic to radiant i lose all the other keys of the same name, ive been refining my Meso C2 to radiant when i have 2 more in stock and suddenly they all dissapear and i just have the radiant one left and the intact ones are lost, thanks for listening!

I bought her for the platinum really. 150AUD for 3990 plat. Plus 90days of affinity and xp boost. Plus the frame and weapons. Plus accessories which.. arent that grand but...for 150 bucks. To get all of it to me...is like having a daily tribute reward giving you a 75%discount. From nekros to valkyr having 150 days all up of xp and credit boost i can just chill grind anything new for xp and credits. 

I know alot are upset about her. I think shes ok..shes all shiney...but really if u need plat and understandablysome dont but i did and i think its good value for a one off. Beats the grind to build it. Lets u keep the parts u gain and resell them for more profit for yourself.

Those spitting out stuff like cash grab more important then fixes etc etc...well lets see..  lets see you make a free game... release it....and see how much you get paid when no one buys anything. Give them a break. We are their bread and butter. If they need to pitch it to make money so be it guys. They have families and bills like all of us here to take care of. And they have been pretty darn good on the hotfixes. My 2 cents. Dont like her dont buy her. Dont like her at all..dont use her...design complaints well thats another ball game. I like her design but thats just me.