Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased Mod drop rates for several uncommon Archwing enemies.

I'm quiet a fan of Archwing but if you guys wanna improve archwing mod farming, can you please improve "recognition" and/or identification of loots and mods in open spaces like Erpo? I was looking for mods shown in the map  in Archwing mode, but I'm having a hard time finding it.

7 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

The usual still no fix post:

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
  • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
  • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
  • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
  • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
  • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
  • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
  • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
  • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
  • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors

I was REally really really really really hoping the holstering issue would be fixed by now, it's extremely annoying.

It's finally here :'d

By the way, most of the times dialogs are missing from Kuva Siphon battle, it's so confusing when the thing dissapears and no one says anything 90% of the times.

No wonder why I failed 3 times in a row, no matter how much attention I paid, I didn't know what was going on or what was there to do xD

Anyways... Thank You DE for Valkyr Prime!!!!

Edited by 0meg4x

Still no word on:

I genuinely don't understand how rivens allowing nearly any stat to become a null value and break functionality is not a high priority problem, the longer you leave it as is, the harder it will be to deal with it.

So far in the past week, I've seen base damage, multishot, fire rate, magazine size, and status duration either become null values or dangerously close to it, resulting in bugs and exploits that cannot possibly be good for the game.

Edited by rapt0rman

11 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Wow, so that's what we get after waiting 3 years for Valkyr prime? I am EXTREMELY disappointed.

First you take her base skin and add some prime bits there and there.. Pretty much like all the prime you've done in the past. This is simply making primes look rushed. And it's a shame really, you guys were on a 3 amazing prime streak With Nekros, Vauban and Saryn.

Then you take her corpus bits on her default and add them to her prime. I mean, really?? That doesn't make any freaking sense. It honestly feels like you slapped that there because you thought it looked cool. This goes against her lore so damn much.

And then you have primed Valkyr "bonds"... This is the part that throws me off completely. How can that even be possible? You're insinuating that Valkyr prime was made AFTER the experiments? After Alad V? What.. the.. hell. Add to that only ONE warframe can wear the bonds. Just .. why?

Words cannot explain how disappointed I am. All the wait... for this? Seriously, i can't stand it. 

iqt.gif

lol