Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

[DE]Megan

Welp, guess DE forgot to change the relic packs.

Just spent like 300k standing and not a single new relic, but a few old Nova ones.

Please run a script or something to return our standing. We've been saving up for this and instead we lose out on all that standing...

21 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

HYPE 

SiAfEGL.png

HYPE

Z1QBUyu.gif

Edit:

Opened 40 Relic packs, 0 new relics, could it be that you forgot to add them to the pool DE? If someone else can confirm / undermine the statement, i'd appreciate that.

Yeah, same. Opened all of my syndicate relic packs, and I'm still getting Nova/Vasto/Soma relics from them instead of any of the new relics. What the actual hell?

1 minute ago, Stonehenge said:

lel, or you can just play some missions, it's not so long.

That's not the point. I've been earning rep to get new relics. I've been feeling burnt out because of boredom lately but moved my lazy &#! to earn that rep. So yeah, i'd like to get what I wanted and invested my precious time in getting it. I don't have whole day to play games.

4 minutes ago, SeiberKatt said:

Okay, this has kinda bugged me for a while with prime access....

Is it just me, or would it actually be a little cheaper to buy the middle pack and accessories seperately than the top tier pack, by about 10USD? Or am I missing something here.

That 10 USD gets you 1365 more Platinum.

28 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Wow, so that's what we get after waiting 3 years for Valkyr prime? I am EXTREMELY disappointed.

First you take her base skin and add some prime bits there and there.. Pretty much like all the prime you've done in the past. This is simply making primes look rushed. And it's a shame really, you guys were on a 3 amazing prime streak With Nekros, Vauban and Saryn.

Then you take her corpus bits on her default and add them to her prime. I mean, really?? That doesn't make any freaking sense. It honestly feels like you slapped that there because you thought it looked cool. This goes against her lore so damn much.

And then you have primed Valkyr "bonds"... This is the part that throws me off completely. How can that even be possible? You're insinuating that Valkyr prime was made AFTER the experiments? After Alad V? What.. the.. hell. Add to that only ONE warframe can wear the bonds. Just .. why?

See.. The thing you have to understand is, they had to make a choice. Either, they make something that makes sense from a lore stand point, which would be stupid from a game stand point because all of Valkyr's abilities are based off her rage over the Corpus experiments, thus they'd have to make a prime with a totally different skill set, thus making it a unique frame all unto its own, and meaning that anyone who likes Valkyr's abilities would forever be without a prime version.

Or they make something that makes sense from a game stand point, having consistency of abilities between normal and prime.

Think. Yes, it would be cool to have an accurate prime version of Valkyr with a new skill set to reflect it, but it just doesn't make sense the way the game is built.

And, really? Vauban Prime just has gold bits slapped on the buckle looking bits of his suit, a gold cod piece, and a different helmet. Same with Saryn, she was turned all white and given a couple weird blue bits and some wiggly tentacles. How is that 'not rushed' compared to this? I personally think all of them look fine. Calling this 'rushed' is just being unreasonable and pedantic.

Edited by Xentha

5 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

That's not the point. I've been earning rep to get new relics. I've been feeling burnt out because of boredom lately but moved my lazy &#! to earn that rep. So yeah, i'd like to get what I wanted and invested my precious time in getting it. I don't have whole day to play games.

Dude, firstly, no one told you to rush it at the first minute, secondly, no one told you to burn yourself out, no one. It's not like she is not available for the two or three next months. Why did you have to play beyond boredom cheezus crust.

But i admit it's not cool, getting rep back would be cool. Or fixing the relics.

Edited by Stonehenge

4 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

Yeah, same. Opened all of my syndicate relic packs, and I'm still getting Nova/Vasto/Soma relics from them instead of any of the new relics. What the actual hell?

Same.  Glad I didn't turn in medalions, but I had max rep with Steel, Arbiters, and Suda, specifically for this.

7 minutes ago, SeiberKatt said:

Okay, this has kinda bugged me for a while with prime access....

Is it just me, or would it actually be a little cheaper to buy the middle pack and accessories seperately than the top tier pack, by about 10USD? Or am I missing something here.

The $10 extra is over 1000 plat with it.

Just now, SektoRnms said:

Goodbye kid, one less whiner in the community. Nobody plays warframe for lore, you heard of 'fun' and 'good looking'? No, because you think this is real life. Please leave. I will be buying this glorious frame tomorrow, on first light. 

I kinda play for lore because its an interesting story + lore is amazing with lore in a game its usually confusing as hell