Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.0.7 - Valkyr Prime

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, SektoRnms said:

Goodbye kid, one less whiner in the community. Nobody plays warframe for lore, you heard of 'fun' and 'good looking'? No, because you think this is real life. Please leave. I will be buying this glorious frame tomorrow, on first light. 

*Sigh* This douchebag doesn't know how to interpret things. All he knows is "PEW PEW! Shoot! Shoot! RUN! JUMP!" The end

Seriously, grab a book, any book, read it. Then we'll talk about the importance of lore .. Oh-So-Wise Player

4 minutes ago, SektoRnms said:

Goodbye kid, one less whiner in the community. Nobody plays warframe for lore, you heard of 'fun' and 'good looking'? No, because you think this is real life. Please leave. I will be buying this glorious frame tomorrow, on first light. 

No need to say that. I play also for lore, excuse me. Many players love this lore. And yeah, this prime valk doesn't make much sens in my opinion and i'm a bit sad about it.

> With the gif he posted at the end, i think this guy was joking.

Edited by Stonehenge

Just now, Hesyol said:

So, syndicate packs not working, air support charges and skin for the freaking operator in accessories...

Can we get this update removed, forkotten and then installed again with real things?

air support charges was a EPIC FAIL if sell for real money. absolutely. an easy obtainable crap, not for PRIME ACCESS.

It's a shame. Going to play different game. CyA.

Stil no fix for:

- Armor from Loki bundle needs 2 color channels to color the "plate" parts the same color

- Kubrows and Kavats still don´t have vaccuum

- Carrier Prime still has double life and shields than most of the sentinels

- Back of Nyx default helmet is uncolorable with or without immortal skin, making it not match light/white colors choices for the frame

- Back of Excalibur default helmet is uncolorable with or without immortal skin, making it not match light/white colors choices for the frame

- Magnum Force is very underpowered when compared to heavy caliber or spoiled strike or even normal elemental pistol mods