[DE]Megan

PSA: Incorrect Syndicate Relic Pack Offerings

They gave back too much, without even counting allied rep you get while selling. Counting that, they gave back way too much ^^

Well im happy. xD

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Syndicate Relic Pack offerings have been fixed server side and script is live. If you were affected within the window, please check your in-game Inbox and redeem your equivalent Syndicate Medallions. 

were they also updated to include the new relics 

1 minute ago, (XB1)DeluxeKnight831 said:

were they also updated to include the new relics 

Yes, im still spending my rep and getting new relics.

I have 4 syndicate with a positive reputation. I spent 120000 reputation with Steel Meridian and got 30 medallions (150000). But if I use it, I will lose 150000 reputation of the Perrin Sequence and 75000 reputation of New Loki. Nice.

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Тенно,

С выпуском Valkyr Prime горячим на наших хвостов, он пришел к нашему вниманию, что Синдикат Relic Пакет предложений по-прежнему содержат недавно вышедших на пенсию реликвий. Это не намеренно, и мы ищем в стороне сервера исправления на всех платформах.

Пожалуйста, следите за обновлениями для получения дополнительной информации. 

* Мы работаем над сценарием, чтобы возвратить Постоянный провел и удалить непреднамеренных реликвий.

** В настоящее время группа рассматривает варианты разрешения проблемы проводит между окном 2 часами вечера и 2:38 вечера ~ на всех платформах. 

*** В ~ 2: 38 вечера мы сделали на стороне сервера исправления для выдачи предложений Syndicate Relic пакета обновления еще содержащих недавно вышедших на пенсию реликвий на всех платформах. В попытке исправить эту неприятность, скрипт теперь завершена, чтобы решить, кто пострадал в окне 2 вечера и 2:38 вечера ~ на всех платформах. Эквивалентные Syndicate медальоны были направлены тем, кто пострадал и могут быть погашены в настоящее время с помощью Входящие. 

Tell me when a new room to decorate the dojo. In some clans there is a beautiful decoration .Will there be versions of the decorations rooms in the beautiful ancient styles .On consoles too, probably is . On PC unfortunately, not all dojo.My question for the developers . And it is possible to reduce the price of clan buildings.It is very expensive to knock out the items.