Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex missing Valkyr Prime Access Relics [Known Issue]

[DE]Drew

We're aware that the new Relics are not showing properly in the Codex, and we have a fix coming in The War Within. Unfortunately, we cannot hotfix this issue on console currently due to the update schedule we've already set up for The War Within and more. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On ‎23‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 2:45 AM, (XB1)x Varda x said:

A lot of the old relics aren't in the Codex either. This bug has existed since the relics were added to the Codex and isn't isolated to the new stuff today. Thanks xx

True. I stopped playing before the relic system was implemented and only came back recently. My old keys were converted into relics and showed up properly in the codex. However, all the relics, that I obtained since then and didn't posses before won't register. If I run out of a specific relic, without getting what I want, I have to go to warframe wiki in order to find out, where to farm them, which takes a lot of time in comparison. A general check regarding relics and proper codex registration would be much appreciated (as you normally don't get what you want, so you need tons of them ;-)

• 1 year later...