Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost and Limbo builds

ChameleonBro

Helloooo

Today I would just like to ask for some help. And that is regarding Frosts and Limbos builds. I have a Limbo Build but still needs to be forma'd and Frost I didn't even use a catalyst on since I am pretty sure I don't have the key mods to his builds.

Limbo build:

Energy Siphon

Speed Drift

Coaction Drift

Constitution

Narrow Minded lvl 6

Vitality (not maxed)

Streamline

Natural Talent

Continuity

Flow

Tell me your thoughts on this Limbo build and if you think I should replace any of these mods with another mod

Also I would like to see recomandations for a Frost build not focusing on his Snow Globe.

Help would be appreciated =)

I found out recently that with frosts snow globes the max health it could have from putting other globes inside of one is 1,000,000. 

Though if you don't want to focus on the globe then which of his skills do you want to focus on? I notice how most people focus on his 2nd ability but for me I think that's dumb and I go for the 4th one. Since the 4th skill can instantly kill majority of enemies.

23 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I found out recently that with frosts snow globes the max health it could have from putting other globes inside of one is 1,000,000. 

Though if you don't want to focus on the globe then which of his skills do you want to focus on? I notice how most people focus on his 2nd ability but for me I think that's dumb and I go for the 4th one. Since the 4th skill can instantly kill majority of enemies.

Yes, the fourth one is the one I want to focus on the most