I know it may sound wrong..

Teshin_Dax

i sum it up:

-nearly no female apects on the (female operator)
-(in my opinion) not much difference between male and female .. looks strange (to me) -> means nose/ears/cheeks/mouth and body

They are more like young adults. But arent fully designed like that .. (look at the male version, doesnt look like a little kid to me)

Edit: Look at my next comment.. i just dont have the right words for this .. so its more understandable

More Edit: Clarification

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

So it's only pedophilic if you play the female version because she is young looking but not the boy who also is young looking??? WTF is up with all the Loli hate lately? Plus its a character, in a game, of fiction. One that isn't even sexualized and never WILL be. I say this in a nice way man.....get a grip and realize your just being a bit silly man.

Just now, Azur_Fenix said:

So it's only pedophilic if you play the female version because she is young looking but not the boy who also is young looking??? WTF is up with all the Loli hate lately? Plus its a character, in a game, of fiction. One that isn't even sexualized and never WILL be. I say this in a nice way man.....get a grip and realize your just being a bit silly man.

Even my wife complained recently about it ..  i just dont find the right words .. lets just say... there is no real difference between male and female .. and it looks really strange

Its not pedophilia until you make it into something pedophilic. Until you think of your operator in a sexual way, its not sexual. If you see megan fox full on naked and dont see anything sexual about it, then it was never sexual to you in the first place. The only reason its pedophilic to you is because your slightly being a pedo.

Just now, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Its not pedophilia until you make it into something pedophilic. Until you think of your operator in a sexual way, its not sexual. If you see megan fox full on naked and dont see anything sexual about it, then it was never sexual to you in the first place. The only reason its pedophilic to you is because your slightly being a pedo.

i just used the wrong words..

1 minute ago, williamwatsonMH4 said:

Its not pedophilia until you make it into something pedophilic. Until you think of your operator in a sexual way, its not sexual.

I never even thought about whether their breasts should be bigger, until this thread. I feel like we're making them out to be something they're not, and then worrying about that fact.

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Even my wife complained recently about it ..  i just dont find the right words .. lets just say... there is no real difference between male and female .. and it looks really strange

Being of the other gender dosn't suddenly validate a complaint. It's only the way you see it, it never even occured to me or perhaps even 90% of the community when we're more focuses on the shapes of the frames. This is the first topic I've seen stating such a thing about pedophilic nature of the operators appearance. 

3 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Well to be far, there is no difference, simple biology. There is almost no noticeable difference in appearance in children till puberty, it only seems such due to clothing and hair and other none bodily additives. Aside from of course the obvious. Have you never taken a medical course?

13 hours ago, Azrael said:

I never even thought about whether their breasts should be bigger, until this thread. I feel like we're making them out to be something they're not, and then worrying about that fact.

It is just that im around that age / near that age (i assume the operators are around 17(if i look at the male one)) .. so yes.. i noticed it .. and i dont know .. im a realistic person .. so  yeah

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

3 hours ago, direcyphre said:

I mean, there are children in other games, including playing as people like Ellen Page. If it's a part of the story and lore, I'm not sure what the big deal is.

This always happens in online games, anytime there is a young looking character, someone has to say something like this and either intentional or unintentional start stuff. Just like in Blade and Soul, just like in TERA, just like in FF15. Usually its of one type of group of people who I wont name because I don't know if OP is with said group and name and shaming is not my aim here. Just telling them to stop being silly over silly things.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

1 minute ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Well to be far, there is no difference, simple biology. There is almost no noticeable difference in appearance in children till puberty, it only seems such due to clothing and hair and other none bodily additives. Aside from of course the obvious. Have you never taken a medical course?

As i tried to say... im sure the Operators age is around 17 (lorewise, and in comparsation to the male version) .. and it doesnt fit compared to the "real" world ..   im just a realistic person and around/near that age .. so thats the reason why it bothers me

This always happens in online games, anytime there is a young looking character, someone has to say something like this and either intentional or unintentional start stuff. just like in blade and Soul, just like in TERA, just like in FF15. Usually its of one type of group of people who I wont name because I don't know if OP is with sad group and name and shaming is not my aim here. Just telling them to stop being silly over silly things.

Oh god please no more Elin memes @_@

1 minute ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

It is just that im around that age / near that age .. so yes.. i noticed it .. and i dont know .. im a realistic person .. so  yeah

The Operators are designed to be androgynous so we the players can customize them as we want. I think it makes it easier if all the hairstyles, faces, attachments, etc. can work for either gender. Their gender is the one you want, they are designed to be as blank a slate as physically possible. I don't understand why there is a problem if a female operator doesn't have a big bust. Not all adult females are "well developed", and the Operators are physically still young. How you think they are somehow sexualized is beyond me.

3 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

As i tried to say... im sure the Operators age is around 17 (lorewise, and in comparsation to the male version) .. and it doesnt fit compared to the "real" world ..   im just a realistic person and around/near that age .. so thats the reason why it bothers me

Are you not aware there are girls/young women that are of age 20 or so that look a lot younger then 18? What your complaining about is that it doesn't met your pre-convinced of what someone of said ages is suppose to look like based on social standards. I would use pictures, but not sure how the mods feel about such things.

Also what about midgets, does this apply to them too? I ask you this in an attempt to help you clear your perception.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

1 minute ago, Tsaiorchis said:

The Operators are designed to be androgynous so we the players can customize them as we want. I think it makes it easier if all the hairstyles, faces, attachments, etc. can work for either gender. Their gender is the one you want, they are designed to be as blank a slate as physically possible. I don't understand why there is a problem if a female operator doesn't have a big bust. Not all adult females are "well developed", and the Operators are physically still young. How you think they are somehow sexualized is beyond me.

it is just my opinion  .. female characters  should look more like females.. There is only a little difference between male and female.. it is just me .. nevermind

Are you not aware there are girls/young women that are of age 20 or so that look a lot younger then 18? What your complaining about is that it doesn't met your pre-convinced of what someone of said ages is suppose to look like based on social standards. I would use pictures, but not sure how the mods feel about such things.

it is just my opinion (in the recent comment, above) .. so nevermind. I know what you mean and i understand, mate