Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]The grind before grind every new Prime warframe. I will take...

Kaiser_Suoh

14 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Was double grind with the Void key system as well, just that when we had them the prime parts were swapped into existing keys so veterans with loads of keys didn't notice it, while people who ran out of keys or didn't have many to begin with, were forced to do "double grind" just as you have to now, to get the new relics and the new primes.

Exactly. I haven't had to farm too many relics because I took a break before the relic system, but these new items are killer. And I'm helping my friend play, and it is a real grind to start fresh. 

1 minute ago, PapaFragolino said:

Exactly because, as you said, farming capture missions is way more time efficient. Once I had a reason to farm in hour long missions, now I don't.

yes and now you can do 60min survival FOR FUN rather then being aggravated at the end of that 60 min with a forma bp 

2 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

yes and now you can do 60min survival FOR FUN rather then being aggravated at the end of that 60 min with a forma bp 

Forcing myself into farming less effciently isn't fun. Also, you're implying that with the new relic system you can't get a forma BP after an hour of mission.

The old void had way too much RNG in it, but what it did right was bringing an actual challenge to the game. These days squad setups don't even exist in Warframe, it's all "whatever dude, it's gonna end in a minute or two".

4 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

i dont think de made a mistake with the relics they a fixed a mistake that the old void was 

also i highly doubt your that much a recluse 

They can increase the % of the keys too, but they changed all the system instead.

The part i hate of this new system is that "your old relics are useless to farm new primes", i have a lot 300+ of that old relics you know?

What i can do with that old useless relics i have? i dont need the primes of that old relics because i have them, and i dont want to sell them because they are like 1 or 2 plat.

I dont want farm to farm for only 1 or 2 plat.

Bruh

Forcing myself into farming less effciently isn't fun. Also, you're implying that with the new relic system you can't get a forma BP after an hour of mission.

The old void had way too much RNG in it, but what it did right was bringing an actual challenge to the game. These days squad setups don't even exist in Warframe, it's all "whatever dude, it's gonna end in a minute or two".

EXACTLY you just proved my point THE OLD GRIND WAS NOT FUN! it was dual boring and just agravating.

the new relic system allows us to explore the starmap rather then speding 24/7 in the void 

endless fissure give us all sorts of bonus rewards that we would never get in the old key system.

we can keep relics of vaulted frames so we never have to RUSH to get stuff before its gone.

sure you get the od forma every-once and a while but not as much as with the old key system.

and once again there are plenty of ways to challenge yourself theres a sortie that goes to LEVEL 100! 

or you can set up with people you know to do a endless fissure.

also the old days sqaud set up was basicly limited people from using frames THEY LOVED rather then what key hold though should be used

8 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

They can increase the % of the keys too, but they changed all the system instead.

The part i hate of this new system is that "your old relics are useless to farm new primes", i have a lot 300+ of that old relics you know?

What i can do with that old useless relics i have? i dont need the primes of that old relics because i have them, and i dont want to sell them because they are like 1 or 2 plat.

I dont want farm to farm for only 1 or 2 plat.

Bruh

you can sell vaulted prime parts sets for 500 plat dk what this 2 plat nonsense is about 

Edited by hazerddex

I prefer the relic system. Now you see people on the starmap, instead of squirreled away in the void 100% of the time.

Also, void architecture is like all Orokin stuff: gaudy, tacky, tasteless, pretentious, boring and uninspired. So glad I don't have to look at it as much ;-).

1 hour ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

nobody sharing relics, nobody playing endless missions (only veterans will know the struggle),

thats funny because iv played since this game came out in 2013 you being a veteran means you should know HOW TERRIBLE the old system is

also lots of people share relics maybe you should take your game off private some time 

also people were just as selfish with keys

Edited by hazerddex

16 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

EXACTLY you just proved my point THE OLD GRIND WAS NOT FUN! it was dual boring and just agravating.

the new relic system allows us to explore the starmap rather then speding 24/7 in the void 

endless fissure give us all sorts of bonus rewards that we would never get in the old key system.

we can keep relics of vaulted frames so we never have to RUSH to get stuff before its gone.

sure you get the od forma every-once and a while but not as much as with the old key system.

and once again there are plenty of ways to challenge yourself theres a sortie that goes to LEVEL 100! 

also the old days sqaud set up was basicly limited people from using frames THEY LOVED rather then what key hold though should be used

Yeah, maybe if I were in you I'd keep reading after that one sentence. I'm not completely defending the old void, but I'm also against this new system.

I "explored" the starmap as much as I "explored" the void, the only difference now is that instead of actually having a chance to get the part I want I need to spend time farming relics instead.

If you're planning to go for a long run you'll be bringing maxed equipment in any case, so all of that extra affinity is good for nothing. Then there's the credit booster too, because vets with millions of credits definitely need more.

People are getting to play the warframes they want not because now they're magically viable, but because now they only play super easy low level missions which barely even require to kill any enemy. In the old void you actually had to be careful not to die, now it's completely casual gameplay.

Edited by PapaFragolino

I just want them to implement more ways to get relics. I absolutely hate grinding interception, excavation, survival, and defense just to get relics. Make the drop rates for relics in captures better. Make them drop from other mission types, like mobile defense (my personal fave. I can play MD missions non-stop and not get tired of them. Most of my gameplay time is in mobile defense missions), exterminate, etc. Hell, for endless missions, make relic drops in A and B rotations more.

One thing they mentioned a while back and never acted on was having them possibly drop from eximus enemies too (this was just an idea that was subject to change though. The main idea was to have relics drop from other sources, and that was one possibility).

I just want something else to do. I'm tired of endless missions. It's the main big best way to get relics by playing currently, and it is so, so so tiring. I just want to do other missions that aren't endless and have a decent chance of getting a relic that are actually useful. You can currently get relics from spy missions and those are fine (mostly... I do think the drop chance could be a bit better but I'm mostly okay with it as it is), but not all the relics you need drop from spies.

Edited by Soup2504

Yeah, maybe if I were in you I'd keep reading after that one sentence. I'm not completely defending the old void, but I'm also against this new system.

I "explored" the starmap as much as I "explored" the void, the only difference now is that instead of actually having a chance to get the part I want I need to spend time farming relics instead.

If you're planning to go for a long run you'll be bringing maxed equipment in any case, so all of that extra affinity is good for nothing. Then there's the credit booster too, because vets with millions of credits definitely need more.

People are getting to play the warframes they want not because now they're magically viable, but because now they only play super easy low level missions which barely even require to kill any enemy. In the old void you actually had to be careful not to die, now it's completely casual gameplay.

exept thats not true you spend less time farming for relics then keys  and remember you never got t4 keys from key packs in syndacites so there use to be no point in getting them now you can get from lith -axi from them  and you need less relics then you would with keys i remeber needing to spend 50 t3 suvrival keys just to get the ash p systems now i can get a gold tier prime part in less then 2 runs to so tell me how exactly is the farmming worse? even without needing new relics you would stil need for farm for keys.

out of trust me iv be playing long enough to know you WILL run out of keys 

also unlike the OLD void you had to RUSH when something was getting vaulted that you did not have now you can collect the relic hold it and not worry about losing it now explain to me how is this a bad thing? unless you dont like people playing at there own pace 

i never allways bring maxed equipment for long runs that was true even with the old key system also what you call viable and what some one else calls viable varies from person to person iv seen hydroids go 60min in a void survival 

3 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

This is why they have the new endless system which rewards the people who did enjoy playing to the point enemies can kill you easily, the option to have that experience still exists and ever now and then the void is selected as a location for fissures.  You havent lost anything, the choice is there if you want to re-live that but now it's not forced on people who don't want to endure what lack of options the old system had. 

39 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

See? blah blah RNG is better blah blah blah better % chances.

32 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

EXACTLY you just proved my point THE OLD GRIND WAS NOT FUN! it was dual boring and just agravating. >>> can be, but was challenging (fun for me), what you do with your 4 formas weapons now?

the new relic system allows us to explore the starmap rather then speding 24/7 in the void >>> good point, still we rush, but good point

endless fissure give us all sorts of bonus rewards that we would never get in the old key system. >>> lol

we can keep relics of vaulted frames so we never have to RUSH to get stuff before its gone. >>> to keep farming, also is random too... good point, but DE dont fixed the key system, they add relics with more grind

and once again there are plenty of ways to challenge yourself theres a sortie that goes to LEVEL 100!  >>> boring, and rewards dont worth it, veterans will know

or you can set up with people you know to do a endless fissure. >>> again the "go with a friend" card?

also the old days sqaud set up was basicly limited people from using frames THEY LOVED rather then what key hold though should be used >>> what?

21 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

thats funny because iv played since this game came out in 2013 you being a veteran means you should know HOW TERRIBLE the old system is

also lots of people share relics maybe you should take your game off private some time 

Was terrible? maybe. They can fix it, but they just change all to add more grind, that is worst to me.

Dont lie with the share relics pls

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

10 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

- OMG its true lv 100 sortie for 2k endo = FUN!!! (Not!! I will die old waiting for the TOKEN system, a Real way to make sortie fun and efficient)

- endless fissure give us all sorts of bonus rewards ; yeah sure that nobody care or want in the first place!!!!! i do a fissure for Prime parts not for credits, affinity or a RANDOM radiant relic after 20 rounds.

The truth is that all the people who never could or wanted to do an infinite mission want the new system. The new system its just farming for relics and traces and rush low level fissures for a prime part without challenge, the endless its not worth it anymore with or without the "bonus".

With the old system you just cant use ember or oberon or S#&$y weapons in a 1hour surv/def; you need a good warframe and a good weapon.

I dont hate the relic system, its just need a worthy reward for endless missions if you choose to continue and not force you to use another relic for another RNG with the same chances like the first time...

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

1. easy sorties, mot void and endless fissures or doing a long moon survival need something to kill those pesky sentient

2. whats there to rush?

3. im right tho

4. so? better then being locked out entierly of getting and/or being force to buy it from some price gouging marketer 

5. your forgeting im one of those vets also legendary fusion core  riven mod, gold and blue potatos not worth? ahahahaha

6. yes friends something you should have if you have been playing the game as long as you say you have

new relics > old keys

So much of the conversation of the new relic systems revolves around loot.

You might be able to obtain new stuff faster under the new systems - fine - but the game play is not fun.

Any old frame, with any old weapon, with any old team will do as you run around primarily focused on picking up 10 shiny golden crumbs. To rub salt in the wound - if you do another endless wave then you have to pick up another 10 shiny golden crumbs.

I still prefer the old system....and just to be clear - I'm not saying that system was perfect either.

6 minutes ago, MiriaChan said:

- OMG its true lv 100 sortie for 2k endo = FUN!!! (Not!! I will die old waiting for the TOKEN system, a Real way to make sortie fun and efficient)

- endless fissure give us all sorts of bonus rewards ; yeah sure that nobody care or want in the first place!!!!! i do a fissure for Prime parts not for credits, affinity or a RANDOM radiant relic after 20 rounds.

The truth is that all the people who never could or wanted to do an infinite mission want the new system. The new system its just farming for relics and traces and rush low level fissures for a prime part without challenge, the endless its not worth it anymore with or without the "bonus".

With the old system you just cant use ember or oberon or S#&$y weapons in a 1hour surv/def; you need a good warframe and a good weapon.

I dont hate the relic system, its just need a worthy reward for endless missions if you choose to continue and not force you to use another relic for another RNG with the same chances like the first time...

1.where have you been? you know they JUST fixed the sorties endless 2k endo

2.so? how is it a bad thing even if you dont care some people enjoy getting more stuff.

3. untrue i enjoy doing long missions also there is no infinite mission. endless is totaly worth it you can get that 1000+ void traces in one run also you know you dont have to use a relic for endless fissures you will miss out on the bonus but its a nice way to get a lot of void traces. and now your more likely to get the thing you want and a bunch of prime parts in one go rather then a frustrating wast of that void key that the old void system had and now we dont have to waste time on the SAME TILESET EVERY TIME EVERY DAY 

4. exept i have seen embers and oberons all the time in a hour long key suvrivals suvrival maybe it just not your play style

Buddy, we've been through this, after giving relics a chance I thought the community came to the conclusion that it was less time than keys. Hell, there were some posts saying it was too easy and they got bored too fast.

I hate the Void, with a passion, I got burnt out by it so bad it took me three months to get Trinity Prime (When I normally got PA within a week). Now I can play EVEYRHING Warframe has to offer rather than the same thing over and over and over again. It is much more healthy for the game at the least, DE puts all of that effort into other tile sets and enemies when it doesn't matter because people only played the Void as it was the only place with a worthwhile reward, now most places have a worthwhile reward.

I like the double farm, because it is a diverse farm (and just because you farm twice it doesn't make the total time taken longer).

Just now, hazerddex said:

exept thats not true you spend less time farming for relics then keys  and remember you never got t4 keys from key packs in syndacites so there use to be no point in getting them now you can get from lith -axi from them  and you need less relics then you would with keys i remeber needing to spend 50 t3 suvrival keys just to get the ash p systems now i can get a gold tier prime part in less then 2 runs to so tell me how exactly is the farmming worse? even without needing new relics you would stil need for farm for keys.

out of trust me iv be playing long enough to know you WILL run out of keys 

also unlike the OLD void you had to RUSH when something was getting vaulted that you did not have now you can collect the relic hold it and not worry about losing it now explain to me how is this a bad thing? unless you dont like people playing at there own pace 

i never allways bring maxed equipment for long runs that was true even with the old key system also what you call viable and what some one else calls viable varies from person to person iv seen hydroids go 60min in a void survival 

You say that you play the game since it came out and now you're telling me that syndicates didn't sell T4 keys? They did and they were literally 5 times cheaper than the actual relic pack, not to mention that we also got 5 keys of a specific mission instead of 3 random relics.

You just brought this argument up, so I have no idea of where did you get that I think it's a bad thing. Also, stuff didn't even start getting vaulted until the very end of the old void's lifetime, so at that time I didn't even had to worry about such things.

I bet you don't, as of now 20 mins of survival is already considered a "long run".

11 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

1. easy sorties, mot void and endless fissures or doing a long moon survival need something to kill those pesky sentient

2. whats there to rush?

3. im right tho

4. so? better then being locked out entierly of getting and/or being force to buy it from some price gouging marketer 

5. your forgeting im one of those vets also legendary fusion core  riven mod, gold and blue potatos not worth? ahahahaha

6. yes friends something you should have if you have been playing the game as long as you say you have

new relics > old keys

1. Sorties are a joke, i dont want more endo everyday, i wait for token system

2. You right, but they can add that to the keys too, but DE add relics with more grind.

3. Double credits, double resource chances? wtf? that is rewarding? we had formas, prime parts a lot more.

4. Same that 2

5. I repeat, i wait for token system, that rewards is still trapped in RNG, that is why i used the word "boring"

6. Band aid? to survive the broken "double farm system" right? i dont want survive, because i can survive playing with friends, but still i dont want double farm, i want DE fixing that broken system.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

5 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

You say that you play the game since it came out and now you're telling me that syndicates didn't sell T4 keys? They did and they were literally 5 times cheaper than the actual relic pack, not to mention that we also got 5 keys of a specific mission instead of 3 random relics.

You just brought this argument up, so I have no idea of where did you get that I think it's a bad thing. Also, stuff didn't even start getting vaulted until the very end of the old void's lifetime, so at that time I didn't even had to worry about such things.

I bet you don't, as of now 20 mins of survival is already considered a "long run".

they USE TO give all the keys de removed that iv done 60 min all the time  dont be rude 

Edited by hazerddex