Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]The grind before grind every new Prime warframe. I will take...

Kaiser_Suoh

10 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

1.where have you been? you know they JUST fixed the sorties endless 2k endo

2.so? how is it a bad thing even if you dont care some people enjoy getting more stuff.

3. untrue i enjoy doing long missions also there is no infinite mission. endless is totaly worth it you can get that 1000+ void traces in one run also you know you dont have to use a relic for endless fissures you will miss out on the bonus but its a nice way to get a lot of void traces. and now your more likely to get the thing you want and a bunch of prime parts in one go rather then a frustrating wast of that void key that the old void system had and now we dont have to waste time on the SAME TILESET EVERY TIME EVERY DAY 

4. exept i have seen embers and oberons all the time in a hour long key suvrivals suvrival maybe it just not your play style

1. LOL x10

2. More rewards = incentive to play the game

3. For veterans, at least me, void traces are nothing, nothing, just a "tool" of the grind in this "relic system". Did i say nothing? because i dont care void traces.

4. Good players can survive with any warframe in any hard mission. But mostly of that players are veterans.

I even can Solo most of the sorties missions btw, but i must? i dont want 2000 endo again.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

10 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

1. Sorties are a joke, i dont want more endo everyday, i wait for token system

2. You right, but they can add that to the keys too, but DE add relics with more grind.

3. Double credits, double resource chances? wtf? that is rewarding? we had formas, prime parts a lot more.

4. Same that 2

5. I repeat, i wait for token system, that rewards is still trapped in RNG, that is why i used the word "boring"

6. Band aid? to survive the broken "double farm system" right? i dont want survive, because i can survive playing with friends, but still i dont want double farm, i want DE fixing that broken system.

1. you dont watch dev streams do you? you know you cant get endo everyday anymore

2. please where is this magical more grind because i really dont see it.

3. forma is a reward? and you act like you dont get those from the new relics when you do...you getprime parts and the double cred and resources and now you get a bunch of prime parts and forma with those

5. see 1

6. the news system is much  better then the old one its not perfect nothing is but de has made meny improvements with the methods on getting prime parts. (now if only they could do the same to archwing but i dont have high hopes)

also just because a player likes the new system does not meen they are not a veteran

Edited by hazerddex

Sigh...Old system had it's benefits.  Same with the new.  Neither is objectively better.

You have the side that enjoyed grinding those endless missions.  and as a bonus only 1 key was used.  So less expense+ potentially more items.  However there are negatives to the old system.  for one once something was vaulted there was no way for you to use those keys to get those parts.  Another was how it impacted the player market and baro.  people could get away with inflating the prices because of how the old system behaved and not have to worry about giving up anything.  And since duplicate pieces were a plenty ducats were easy as heck to obtain.  thus making any choice brain dead easy.  Lastly this pigeon holed everyone into void only.  Don't pretend there wasn't elitism with the old system either.  people constantly complained how they wouldn't get invited for the run specifically because they didn't want to run a specific frame or build.

New system means you will always have access to the items inside it even if the stuff is vaulted.  Which in theory should mean prices should drop some since there isn't a huge rush to farm up the parts before vaulting.  Since you are not forced into endless missions anymore for prime part farming this means farming can be done quicker and it's generally easier to do solo.  You also have the ability to some what effect your drop chance.  which is something people have been clammering for for awhile.  The downside is that you can't "share" relics the same way.  however you can still share the reward.  and taking 4 rad relics means grouping up is important still.  Endless missions did take a hit.  But I remember they did something in TWW to make endless appealing again.  so we will see.

I'm a guy that mainly runs survival and spy missions.  So I understand the appeal of both quick farming and efficient farming.  I prefer this new system.  Though I do miss the void being relevant.  and key sharing.  Hopefully the void gets a purpose someday.  perhaps for umbras.  Key sharing was more of a convienant thing rather than a good thing.  It was helpful for those who didn't have the time to farm up the keys.  but it poorly effected the economy.  I prefer having a better economy even at the expense of some ease of use methods going away.

3 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

1. you dont watch dev streams do you? you know you cant get endo everyday anymore

2. please where is this magical more grind because i really dont see it.

3. forma is a reward? and you act like you dont get those from the new relics when you do...you getprime parts and the double cred and resources and now you get a bunch of prime parts and forma with those

5. see 1

6. the news system is much  better then the old one its not perfect nothing is but de has made meny improvements with the methods on getting prime parts. (now if only they could do the same to archwing but i dont have high hopes)

also just because a player likes the new system does not meen they are not a veteran

1. My bad, i will tell you tomorrow.

2. With old keys, you dont need to farm more, because DE dont added more type of keys. Go to farm your new relics dude.

3. Forma is a reward, this times, players dont need formas, because there are no more endless missions where you can use a "5 formas weapons". Double cred lol.

5. I will wait more then.

6. Blah blah blah % chances are better blah blah blah

Oh farming, I farmed 400k syndicate standing then spent it on relic packs and now I'm sitting on valkyr bp, systems and neuroptics. And along the way I got everything but the bp for the cernos. I suppose I should also mention that I have 2 venka gaunlets.

All from syndicate relic packs.

(If you look at my time joined I was never here for endless void so I won't be complaining about that)

11 minutes ago, PapaFragolino said:

You say that you play the game since it came out and now you're telling me that syndicates didn't sell T4 keys? They did and they were literally 5 times cheaper than the actual relic pack, not to mention that we also got 5 keys of a specific mission instead of 3 random relics.

You just brought this argument up, so I have no idea of where did you get that I think it's a bad thing. Also, stuff didn't even start getting vaulted until the very end of the old void's lifetime, so at that time I didn't even had to worry about such things.

I bet you don't, as of now 20 mins of survival is already considered a "long run".

You remember wrong, they were not cheaper. Same price as relic packs.  Difference between 5 random keys and 3 random relics is that 4 of those keys were for junk and had nothing in them and that 1 rare which got you a 5% chance to get the item you wanted after 60 minutes. 
Time > Quantity

You say "not worry" but sitting for 6 hours to get the one key you  need or hope out of the 1,000 trinities or frosts that the person hosting a tower would pick you for the "meta" team that was the only one capable of getting to 60minutes in the first place just to get terrible % chance at 1 item, which people did this for weeks just to build a single prime. It was not fun, it was stressful, you go in and Bam, your stuck for 60minutes, you're locked and you aint leaving. It was so dull to the point people created afk tatics to literally afk or watch a movie. Everybody whined every single day about how boring and dull the void was, everybody hated long runs. 

You're not pressured or rushed if an item is being vaulted now, farm relics and just throw them back and forget. The scare of vaulting becomes non-existant and even then other peoples relic rewards are up for grabs if they have something you're unable to get. 
You can't suddenly turn around and say you like long runs for the sake of how grind it was after it was a unanimous agreement with the community it was terrible. You want long runs, find people who like the challenge, but don't turn around and complain about people who don't like playing an endless for as long as you do. You get yourself nowhere and you just look like some person throwing his elitism around and being upset the rest of the community cant "get on your level" and play longer than 20m. 

1 minute ago, ravend said:

i was able to get all 4 peices of the valkr in 30 min. how is the old way better? I admit, i got the valkyr prime so quickly i feel guilty.

Lol i lose my game, i must farm a relic.

Now with your post, of course you have all the parts in 30 min, i believe you, we all dude.

Then, if you got valkyr prime "so fast", now what? where is the fun?

12 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

1. My bad, i will tell you tomorrow.

2. With old keys, you dont need to farm more, because DE dont added more type of keys. Go to farm your new relics dude.

3. Forma is a reward, this times, players dont need formas, because there are no more endless missions where you can use a "5 formas weapons". Double cred lol.

5. I will wait more then.

6. Blah blah blah % chances are better blah blah blah

1. yes please watch dev streams they have game changing stuff in them

2. except that untrue once you ran out of keys you had to farm for them again its not any diffrent with the relics just that you have to do it sooner rather then later. however since de announces the time that a prime is getting relesed you can plan a head like i did and just get a bunch of syndicate points  and  i have almost every relic for valkyr prime relic now because i planned for it 

3. umm no its not not after the 50 forma bp i have from the old void system. and im sitting here with a 6 forma opticor  also you dont get more prime part and forma with the old void then you do with the new endless fissure  (exept for the void sabatoge).

old long void missions everyone got the same 1 prime part per round

new endless fissure you get a option of 4 (if your in a four man squad) diffrent prime parts but everyone has 1 prime part or forma but the difference is they CHOOSE what they want so now if theirs something some one does not need and some one else wants they can get it  so how do you get "more" from the old endless void missions so in the end the pay out is the same interms of prime parts however with the new relics you have the bonus of getting new relics new raidants new affinity etc 

Edited by hazerddex

5 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

1. yes please watch dev streams they have game changing stuff in them

2. except that untrue once you ran out of keys you had to farm for them again its not any diffrent with the relics just that you have to do it sooner rather then later. however since de announces the time that a prime is getting relesed you can plan a head like i did and just get a bunch of syndicate points  and  i have almost every relic for valkyr prime relic now because i planned for it 

3. umm no its not not after the 50 forma bp i have from the old void system. and im sitting here with a 6 forma opticor  also you dont get more prime part and forma with the old void then you do with the new endless fissure  (exept for the void sabatoge).

old long void missions everyone got the same 1 prime part per round

new endless fissure you get a option of 4 (if your in a four man squad) diffrent prime parts but everyone has 1 prime part or forma but the difference is they CHOOSE what they want so now if theirs something some one does not need and some one else wants they can get it  so how do you get "more" from the old endless void missions so in the end the pay out is the same interms of prime parts however with the new relics you have the bonus of getting new relics new raidants new affinity etc 

Bruh im tired, but one more for you (i hate write in english because i must use google traductor), but is for you so is ok.

1. If they will fix that, im happy.

2. Every update, more relics. With old key system, we had the same keys for all rewards, and everyone were sharing their keys in recruit chat, remember the "H DEF4". You dint need a key to farm, to play endless missions. Now, is a pre-requirement even to find a party.

3. 1 survival key, 40 min  at least 2 formas per run and free primes parts, even if you dont get the prime you wanted, you have 2 free formas. You sad, but you sad with 2 free formas.

Blah blah blah better % chances blah blah blah

remember that in old endless missions we get "keys" as rewards, you know that

8 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Bruh im tired, but one more for you (i hate write in english because i must use google traductor), but is for you so is ok.

1. If they will fix that, im happy.

2. Every update, more relics. With old key system, we had the same keys for all rewards, and everyone were sharing their keys in recruit chat, remember the "H DEF4". You dint need a key to farm, to play endless missions. Now, is a pre-requirement even to find a party.

3. 1 survival key, 40 min  at least 2 formas per run and free primes parts, even if you dont get the prime you wanted, you have 2 free formas. You sad, but you sad with 2 free formas.

Blah blah blah better % chances blah blah blah

remember that in old endless missions we get "keys" as rewards, you know that

2. and with the old key if you did not have the prime that where getting vaulted then poof to bad you can never get it for some indfenet long time also pub does exist and you can blame the people crying about the keysharing not being enforces for not sharing relics. also with the old key system ya we had the same rewards (we also lost rewards) and

dont give me the everyone were sharing blah every time a new prime came out or one was getting vaulted people would selfishly hold onto there keys to prevent players from getting it.

3. atlest 2 forma per run.... give me a second pBfMOcU.jpg

a2553314bda4c7ffdaf53b5aa3a19bec.png

i will never miss this

to use your own words dont lie

Edited by hazerddex

Seems like we get like 20 of these threads every time a new Prime anything comes out. :sleep:

There are many, many tools and tactics available for players to reduce grind. And by the numbers, players can actually reduce the grind using Relics (versus Void Keys) if they know remotely what they're doing. Good day, Tenno.

11 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

Bruh

That is why i used the words "at least", sorry for my bad english if you were confused.

As i said RNG was worst then.

And now the grind is worst, dont deny it.

I had bad days farming a lot of formas, but at least we need all that formas for endless missions, in this days, where is the fun of getting primes so fast? then what?

Bruh, everyone was sharing their keys, now nobody is sharing their precious radiant relics, you know that. A lot of "H Def4" "H Survival4" "H Sab4" remember?

Again, RNG was worst with keys.

But with relics, grind is worst.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Bruh

That is why i used the words "at least", sorry for my bad english if you were confused.

As i said RNG was worst then.

And now the grind is worst, dont deny it.

I had bad days farming a lot of formas, but at least we need all that formas for endless missions, in this days, where is the fun of getting primes so fast? then what?

Bruh, everyone was sharing their keys, now nobody is sharing their precious radiant relics, you know that. A lot of "H Def4" "H Survival4" "H Sab4" remember?

Again, RNG was worst with keys.

But with relics, grind is worst.

RNG is still pritty bad in some areas (Im looking at you stalker)

i will deny it because its not true. but its ok i get it you never had to balance a job and getting on warframe everyday to grind for a prime that might get vaulted soon and you would never be able to get again for about 4 years or so. when you could be doing invasions or raids

ya i do rember the H i also remeber that there was a LOT of red tape with those.

wheres the fun in getting primes so fast did you really just ask that?

YOU GET TO PLAY THEM!!! what do you just grab the prime then mount it on your wall leaving it to collect dust?!

2 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

YOU GET TO PLAY THEM!!! what do you just grab the prime then mount it on your wall leaving it to collect dust?!

lets be honest, nekros prime helmet on the wall would look pretty cool :)

6 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

Dont worry, you broked the heart of a veteran you know, my heart.

I just felt fun playing to get new prime parts. Enjoying the time. And players of this "Warframe generation" just want to avoid that.

I feel old, i guess there are no place for this veteran in this game.

I guess, i just like the old way.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Just now, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Dont worry, you broked the heart of a veteran you know, my heart.

I just felt fun playing for get them. And players of this "Warframe generation" just want to avoid that.

I feel old, i guess there are no place for this veteran in this game.

I guess, i just like the old way.

idk why you keep forgeting i played WHEN THIS GAME CAME OUT! so dont give me that i know what the old days were like there are some stuff i miss

(mag pulling players was funny but i cant blame de for patching that.)

(the old wall run the wall hopping just looks silly to me.)

(how the first star map looked before starmap 2.0 and 3.0 (mind you 3.0 is better then 2.0)

being able to get banshee on a planet rather then the dojo

more recently (old false profit bursa)

old events

(old archwing camera controls.)

and there stuff i will never miss

(old void)

(the empty star map)

(old rollers)

(old exal old mag)