The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

DE, I might not be the only one who is asking myself if this time is worth to buy the accessories pack from Valkyr Prime.

From my prospective you just rushed this one... I mean is ok with the Liset skin and the operator costume, but 30 air support charges...

https://gyazo.com/e736c8e823f48513023349a75ba5ba0f

And what's the requirements to build the support charges?

https://gyazo.com/6a4b5e2763198f0940e2c6ff267b9cd0

well not so much isn't it? they don't even require hours to build...

Please DE, do something about it. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

1 minute ago, ChasePanic said:

What's so bad about air support charges?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Access

Look at all the prime accesses. If anything, air support charges are a small extra over and above what they historically put in that pack.

I agree with the OP. Just seems out of place and slightly desperate.

Do we even get anything special with Liset Prime at all? Prime Air Support or something? Technically, we should do.

Edited by Naith

Prime Accessories is typically two Prime cosmetics (full armor set counts as one) and the two 90-day boosters.

This time, we get 30 Air Support Charges on top of that.

You're complaining because the Prime Accessories pack contains more than usual for the same price? Sure, it's a bit out of place, but it's effectively free stuff.

3 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird to include those... but they do still give 2 accessories and both boosters so... it's just a bonus to what you already get.

No, in my opinion, the 2 booster packs are the pack itself. if they would remove that, half of the members who buy prime access, will buy just the middle one because there is no use of the accessories pack without the boosters. Ok you look cool, but the 'look cool' ain't gonna make the mobs drop more affinity or more credits.

6 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

What more do you want?

Something that is worth 50$ besides 2 skins ? *facepalm*

6 minutes ago, Naith said:

I agree with the OP. Just seems out of place and slightly desperate.

Do we even get anything special with Liset Prime at all? Prime Air Support or something? Technically, we should do.

Accessories... It's a skin, not a new landing craft.

1 minute ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

No, in my opinion, the 2 booster packs are the pack itself. if they would remove that, half of the members who buy prime access, will buy just the middle one because there is no use of the accessories pack without the boosters. Ok you look cool, but the 'look cool' ain't gonna make the mobs drop more affinity or more credits.

Something that is worth 50$ besides 2 skins ? *facepalm*

The only thing that's ever been in that pack is boosters and cosmetic skins, now you get something useful to go with one of those skins. For christ's sake, do you want DE to just hand you ever item in the game with infinite platinum as well?

2 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Prime Accessories is typically two Prime cosmetics (full armor set counts as one) and the two 90-day boosters.

This time, we get 30 Air Support Charges on top of that.

You're complaining because the Prime Accessories pack contains more than usual for the same price? Sure, it's a bit out of place, but it's effectively free stuff.

yes. but this time this isn't a full armour set or a syandana. This is a loading screen skin (who sometimes is broken) and an operator skin who is gonna stay out for 20 seconds max then you will never use it again in the mission.

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

The only thing that's ever been in that pack is boosters and cosmetic skins, now you get something useful to go with one of those skins. For christ's sake, do you want DE to just hand you ever item in the game with infinite platinum as well?

"cosmetic skins". BUT prime ones, as they did to others, they could just add something new to the prime version of the liset ability, and add a blueprint for air support charge but the primed version.

And yes, i would like infinite platinum. :devil:

Edited by HELLisEVERYWHERE

Just now, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

"cosmetic skins". BUT prime ones, as they did to others, they could just add something new to the prime version of the liset skins, and add a blueprint for air support charge but the primed version.

Yeah, I mean, no one uses air support anyways.

6 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Yeah, I mean, no one uses air support anyways.

so much this.

Maybe if they got rid of the stupid 10 minute cool down in between uses and drop it to 2-3 minutes and its FAR better..i never use the dang things BECAUSE of the obnoxious cooldown...well, and they nearly all are not worth it any ways..the turret is really only good with low lever infested survivals

now..I dont mind the operator suit as it WILL be useful once we can use them in relays and extended use in missions (see Devstream 83)

Edited by xcynderx

The boosters alone are worth 1,200 Platinum, which is equal to $55.81 in the United States without a discount ($27.91 and $13.95 with 50% and 75% discounts, respectively).

Interestingly enough, the boosters were significantly devalued with the introduction of the 30-day booster implemented in Specters of the Rail as 2 90-day boosters previously would be the equivalent of about 2,057 Platinum.

Regardless, as with anything else, whether or not you think the package is worth the price is up to you.