The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

26 minutes ago, DarkOmegaGamer said:

Accessories... It's a skin, not a new landing craft.

Actually it isn't really a skin, even if the thing is listed as such (because it freaking isn't).

A skin purely is a retexture. When I last looked at it it looked like a new model. So it's pretty much new.

Thus, it is more of a new landing craft.

However, I don't have it yet so I have no clue as to whether it is listed as a 'skin' on the liset, but is instead a model replacement opposed to a completely independent entry like the other craft. Something tells me it isn't independent, so air support prime has definitely been tossed out the airlock :/

Edited by Naith

12 minutes ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

yes. but this time this isn't a full armour set or a syandana. This is a loading screen skin (who sometimes is broken) and an operator skin who is gonna stay out for 20 seconds max then you will never use it again in the mission.

Your landing craft is visible from your squadmates' Orbiter windows before loading into a mission.

Some of us also take note of others' landing craft fashion and some of us do care to make our landing crafts look snazzy. After all, when playing public (and not joining in the middle of a mission), your landing craft is often the first impression someone has of you.

Your Operator appears next to your Warframe when someone views your profile, and you need to summon your Operator when gathering Kuva.

I'd like to start this topic by making a quote from warframe.wikia.com

According to the definiton of Prime Access, it is said that:

"Prime Access is a rotating program that includes the latest Prime Warframes and Prime Gear in bundles of discounted Platinum and other exclusive items made available for purchase on Warframe.com."

As far as i concerned, so far i've seen prime gears that includes a syandana, shoulder and leg gears that comes with prime warframes. Nekros Prime is an example for it. Vauban Prime is an example for it. Ember Prime is an example for it. Saryn Prime is an example for it. I can keep going but i don't want to express my disappointment THAT badly. I don't consider valkyr bonds as a PRIME GEAR if i may also add. So where's the prime gear that has to come with Valkyr Prime? Is it on the way? [DE]Gavin thanked me for making a ticket about this matter but he also said that he can't help me regarding this situation since they are only concerned with  gameplay issues, technical difficulties and payment issues only. I am also told that i should create a topic about this matter so that maybe my voice could be heard. 

Well, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????? 

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I'd very much prefer a prime syndana or a prime armor. Operator costume is nice and dandy but other operator costumes are pretty neat as well and you don't see it 90% of the time you play the game.

Unfortunately liset/operator prime were going to happen at one point or another, just like with kubrows (sorta). Least it gets it out of the way for more potentially worthwhile stuff.

God knows we need more flimsy sugatra primes. 

Edited by Naith

Just because it doesn't fit YOUR idea of what it should be, doesn't mean you are right.

DE picks what they sell, not you.

Liset Prime and the Operator suit are considered Prime dear ergo Prime Accessories. It does not mean it will always be a syandana and/or armor.

Ive always said the prime accessories pack either needs more plat in it, or a lower price. None of my friends have ever ever bought one, simply because you get waay more plat, a frame, and two weapons, all with slots and catalysts for a little more - enough extra plat to buy tons of accessories and prime gear from trading and the market.

I wanted to, but theres just not enough plat. Ive never been interested in sigils or boosters etc, only syandanas and armour peices mostly.

I want to support the devs, but I also want more for my money in a pack than that. Heck, with the extra plat we SHOULD get with it - you could buy the bloody boosters if you want them so much.

Just my two pence. Obviously im in a minority, many only buy the accessories packs and farm the prime stuff - and they must be ok with the price or they wouldnt pay it.

Increase the plat included DE, pretty please? With bells on? 

I don't know why you're making such a big deal about the fact that Valkyr Prime comes with something other than an armor set or syandana. It has precedent in the Trinity Prime Access which gave Kubrow armor & fur patterns, and either way you're talking about purely cosmetic items.

Dang i was kinda hopeful that because they were giving u Air support charges that the prime liset skin would alter the air support into say dropping a "deathball" for 8 seconds amd energy for your prime and laser everything  ...to much to ask i suppose ...oh well. buying for the plat amd boosts anyway ?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

44 minutes ago, Naith said:

Actually it isn't really a skin, even if the thing is listed as such (because it freaking isn't).

A skin purely is a retexture. When I last looked at it it looked like a new model. So it's pretty much new.

Thus, it is more of a new landing craft.

However, I don't have it yet so I have no clue as to whether it is listed as a 'skin' on the liset, but is instead a model replacement opposed to a completely independent entry like the other craft. Something tells me it isn't independent, so air support prime has definitely been tossed out the airlock :/

You and the game define skins differently. Look up the deluxe skins and some of the Tennogen stuff.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

Just because it doesn't fit YOUR idea of what it should be, doesn't mean you are right.

DE picks what they sell, not you.

Liset Prime and the Operator suit are considered Prime dear ergo Prime Accessories. It does not mean it will always be a syandana and/or armor.

It's not about FITTING to my idea or it's not about i'm being right or wrong. It's about questioning why there isn't any for Valkyr Prime? Since the others receieved those prime attachments I'd like to know the "ACTUAL" reason instead of ground shaking answer like "because they wanted to". 

When i saw those previous prime accesses, i always, ALWAYS saw some prime attachments to the other frames but somehow valkyr won the lottery and receieved SPANDEX PRIME for tenno? Considering xmas on the way, wouldn't you say ho-ho-ho-ho-HOLD THE FUDGE UP DUDE, what's the BFD with other prime warframes and poor consideration for Valkyr Prime?

1 hour ago, Marfedelom said:

I'd like to start this topic by making a quote from warframe.wikia.com

According to the definiton of Prime Access, it is said that:

"Prime Access is a rotating program that includes the latest Prime Warframes and Prime Gear in bundles of discounted Platinum and other exclusive items made available for purchase on Warframe.com."

As far as i concerned, so far i've seen prime gears that includes a syandana, shoulder and leg gears that comes with prime warframes. Nekros Prime is an example for it. Vauban Prime is an example for it. Ember Prime is an example for it. Saryn Prime is an example for it. I can keep going but i don't want to express my disappointment THAT badly. I don't consider valkyr bonds as a PRIME GEAR if i may also add. So where's the prime gear that has to come with Valkyr Prime? Is it on the way? [DE]Gavin thanked me for making a ticket about this matter but he also said that he can't help me regarding this situation since they are only concerned with  gameplay issues, technical difficulties and payment issues only. I am also told that i should create a topic about this matter so that maybe my voice could be heard. 

Well, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????? 

When you buid or buy Valkyr prime you get the chordata prime which are valkyr prime bonds accessory you can use only on her.

/thread.

ok.... so I'll stop with the puns for a moment and make a serious post finally.

I'd be really happy if they made the Prime Access packs the same as the way they are on consoles.  Two packs.  One $80 one with frame and weapons and another $60 with accessories and boosters.  Both having platinum.

I think it would solve the problems of people not finding enough value in the accessories pack.

Edited by sushidubya

1 hour ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

yes. but this time this isn't a full armour set or a syandana. This is a loading screen skin (who sometimes is broken) and an operator skin who is gonna stay out for 20 seconds max then you will never use it again in the mission.

This will most likely be proven blatantly wrong if you know anything about TWW (spoilers).

Fashion Frame is one aspect of Endgame.  It will quickly grow to include your increasingly active Tenno.

over the years in warframe i got evey single prime access
i dont regret buying a single one since its important to me to support the game i love

still i noticed how DE decreased the platinum after the Ember Prime Access but i never said anyting
same with the accessory bundle that removed the last bit of semi "exclusivity" from the accessorys since its available without even buying the real prime access
and the prime vaults on top of all that felt so wrong and almost like an insult
but the current change with the 30 Air Support Charges is nothing but a direct insult

its like a middlefinger to all players telling us "your going to buy it anyway"
charging us for 30 items that can be crafted within 3 minues ?
as far as i always understood it the prime access is supposed to give a quicker access to new prime stuff and not act like a gear or rescource bundle

and honestly i think even not including the air support charges at all would have been better than throwing this insult in the bundle

i can only speak for myself but this takes the joy out of the newest prime access

34445e417d.jpg

thanks for ... ? yeah for what? for giving me 3% of the ammount of something i already had and propably will never need

usualy i try to post cnstructive feedback im not sure if this worked out this time since im not offering a real alternative
but i needed to get that of my chest and i hope DE understands this and will hopefully act different in the future

[Edit]
this might clarify my post a bit

im not here do ask for more stuff or a replacement im just trying to voice my concerns about the newest prime access

the whole problem exists because DE claimes on the website that the prime accessory bundle is somewhat exclusive
63c58a8a48.png
but in fact its not
instead its a cheap massproduced worthless item and everything apart from exclusive

by including it in the bundle it gives us the feeling that we are charged for something thats pointless to buy

the goal of this thread is to make DE think about including stuff like this in future prime access bundles
and if they still want to include it it needs to be visualised thats its just a bonus and not something we are charged for

(now i have the feeling that this is close to beeing constructive feedback)

Edited by Weidro