The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

The air support charges are a bit of a slap in the face if something else was in the pack then i might buy it. But currently its a bit of a joke.

yeah exactly thats how it feels
i still got the prime access because i want to support DE but it doesn't feel good this time
is it wrong that i dont want to get slaped in the face for supporting someone?

Yeah seems really weird to include something like the air support charges. This prime access has a theme based around our ship and Operators I can see why they would add the charges, but I think it could have been something better. Something like an interior decoration or a second Operator cosmetic would have been more reasonable. 

1 minute ago, Implodingbanana said:

Yeah seems really weird to include something like the air support charges. This prime access has a theme based around our ship and Operators I can see why they would add the charges, but I think it could have been something better. Something like an interior decoration or a second Operator cosmetic would have been more reasonable. 

hell i would have enjoyed a blueprint for "Prime Air Support Charges" that do exactly he same like the normal ones just with a 5 minutes cooldown instead of 10 minutes

So the Prime Accessories packs always have 2 prime items and the boosters. The Air Support charges are a bonus, admittedly a kind of pointless one but a bonus none the less. I am not really sure what there is to be offended about here.

Edited by xRufus7x

3 minutes ago, Weidro said:

hell i would have enjoyed a blueprint for "Prime Air Support Charges" that do exactly he same like the normal ones just with a 5 minutes cooldown instead of 10 minutes

Ah but we don't want that do we?

I'd rather have a BP for something in larger quanitites than 10 for the same time and a bit of "discounted" crafting costs.

Edited by NightmareT12

1 minute ago, xRufus7x said:

So the Prime Accessories packs always have 2 prime items and the boosters. The Air Support charges are a bonus, admittedly a kind of pointless one but a bonus none the less. I am not really sure what there is to be offended about here.

its a pointless bonus if you want to call it that
but the problem is we are charged for the bonus
there is nothing like "oh we had these laying around so just take them we dont need them anymore" instead it tell us you need to pay X for item 1, 2 , 3 and a pointless item no one wants

12 minutes ago, Weidro said:

over the years in warframe i got evey single prime access
i dont regret buying a single one since its important to me to support the game i love

still i noticed how DE decreased the platinum after the Ember Prime Access but i never said anyting
same with the accessory bundle that removed the last bit of semi "exclusivity" from the accessorys since its available without even buying the real prime access
and the prime vaults on top of all that felt so wrong and almost like an insult
but the current change with the 30 Air Support Charges is nothing but a direct insult

its like a middlefinger to all players telling us "your going to buy it anyway"
charging us for 30 items that can be crafted within 3 minues ?
as far as i always understood it the prime access is supposed to give a quicker access to new prime stuff and not act like a gear or rescource bundle

and honestly i think even not including the air support charges at all would have been better than throwing this insult in the bundle

i can only speak for myself but this takes the joy out of the newest prime access

34445e417d.jpg

thanks for ... ? yeah for what? for giving me 3% of the ammount of something i already had and propably will never need

usualy i try to post cnstructive feedback im not sure if this worked out this time since im not offering a real alternative
but i needed to get that of my chest and i hope DE understands this and will hopefully act different in the future

I dont think its even replacing anything in the pack. Its just complementery stuff for your new liset...

I mean, I dont think anyone would even say anything if they didnt include it at all. What would you be complaining about now? Too few items in the prime access? You would probably be whining that primed valkyr bonds are not access exclusive I imagine...

Just now, Weidro said:

there is nothing like "oh we had these laying around so just take them we dont need them anymore" instead it tell us you need to pay X for item 1, 2 , 3 and a pointless item no one wants

That would be true if they raised the price, but they didn't. It is still $50 for 2 prime items and the boosters. Now there is just this other random, pointless thing that you are getting for free.

It just occurred to me: Maybe they included it for people who didn't have any crafted so they could use them straight away? I mean... Since a clan's needed and all.

I mean, in the end it's something it's not normally there so that's the best logic explanation that comes across my mind.

Edited by NightmareT12

1 hour ago, HELLisEVERYWHERE said:

No, in my opinion, the 2 booster packs are the pack itself. if they would remove that, half of the members who buy prime access, will buy just the middle one because there is no use of the accessories pack without the boosters. Ok you look cool, but the 'look cool' ain't gonna make the mobs drop more affinity or more credits.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here... You disagree with me but then basically say what I just said... they still give you the boosters, if you don't like the accessories then don't buy them.

6 minutes ago, Weidro said:

Wait, you think you would get more platinum if there were no life support charges in the pack? Otherwise I dont get how you are being "charged" for it.

Edited by -skimmer-

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Ah but we don't want that do we?

I'd rather have a BP that saves me the trouble of crafting those at 10 per min with less resources. Not really pay 2 win.

i dont think that would be pay to win itsmore like the prime extractors
but yeah id be fine with a blueprint that allows us to build them cheaper or faster or more
whatever just something thats worth something and exclusive to the prime access

i mean its right there on the website
63c58a8a48.png
the prime accessories are supposed to be somewhat exclusive
and i highly doubt DE is going to remove the air support charges for evey player that didnt bought this bundle

Edited by Weidro

6 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

I mean, I dont think anyone would even say anything if they didnt include it at all. What would you be complaining about now?

thanks for reading my post
thats exactly what i wrote

not includingt would have been better

Edited by Weidro

3 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

Wait, you think you would get more platinum if there were no life support charges in the pack? Otherwise I dont get how you are being "charged" for it.

is my wording so bad ?

by including this it reduces the value of everything else in the bundle because u are still paying for the whole bundle

is that easyer to understand ?

Just now, Weidro said:

thanks for reading my post
thats exactly what wrote

not includingt would have been better

But you see, I think we're taking the wrong angle here:

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

It just occurred to me: Maybe they included it for people who didn't have any crafted so they could use them straight away? I mean... Since a clan's needed and all.

I mean, in the end it's something it's not normally there so that's the best logic explanation that comes across my mind.

I mean, you sell the skin really. And the Air Support is a part of the ship's feature, so hey give 30 for use for everyone to use. Does it have less value to those of us who can craft it easily? Yes, yes it does.

Is it pointless completely? Well, not really. Imagine a newish player or solo player with no access to a Dojo because whatever reason that likes this stuff. They got him covered for a while, which is the least they can do for spending real money, so as to speak.

2 minutes ago, Weidro said:

is my wording so bad ?

by including this it reduces the value of everything else in the bundle because u are still paying for the whole bundle

That's not how prices work.

If apples were $1 a piece and bananas were $1 a piece and I sold you an apple and a banana as a bundle for $2 because my boss told me I couldn't sell them separately and threw in a complementary orange for free, that doesn't suddenly make your apple or your banana worth less.

11 minutes ago, Weidro said:

is my wording so bad ?

Oooooh. I think I get it. I mean, your logic anyway.

Basically what you are saying is: The more items are in a pack, the lower their value must be, because the other packs had way fewer items for the same price tag and free stuff doesnt exist?

Interesting philosophy. Not how values actually work, but its interesting.

Edited by -skimmer-

Okay, I'm fed up with this "rushed" nonsense. It's just baffling.

Let's see it guys, what the heck is rushed about this. We have 2 new models, with their complete new textures, which are HIGHLY detailed unlike other stuff we've gotten in the past. The damn Saita suit is really carefully modeled, with a smart design when the hood's down.

And people still call this rushed because they wanted what? Another Syandana? We've had 3 in a row. Freaking 3 in a row. Another sugatra? Another armor set? Do you guys know how long it takes to make even one because of the very different Warframe sizes and models that can fit throughout them all?

I mean, are we out of our minds dudes? Do you think this stuff is just some kind of bandaid, easy to do work? Like really.

Rushed. Come on. Edo Prime was rushed, which came out with a bug in the channeling which still hasn't been able to be fixed. Volt was rushed, with that terrible compression issues he had on release.

Ash Prime and Trinity Prime not using the correct shaders throughout the bodies and only being half PBR'd basically? With Trinity Prime's Tint 3 being completely messed up still ONE DAMN YEAR after release? That IS rushed.

But this? Just because people are initially expecting God knows what? Seriously.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I'm not fed up because this single user posted this. I was browsing through reddit too, and it seems a group of people at least think the same.

And I'm not saying, neither, that he can't come here and say "Hey, I don't really like this stuff, I'd have preferred X or Y". But calling finished work that takes time rushed when it's all decided 2-3 months before hand... Please.

Edited by NightmareT12

16 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

That's not how prices work.

If apples were $1 a piece and bananas were $1 a piece and I sold you an apple and a banana as a bundle for $2 because my boss told me I couldn't sell them separately and threw in a complementary orange for free, that doesn't suddenly make your apple or your banana worth less.

you might understand that the customer feels riped of if he didnt knew that the original price is $1 per apple and $1 per banana and the orange is free
but now he is forced to buy all 3 fruits even if he doesnt want/like/need the orange and buying only parts of the bundle seems cheaper than getting the bundle

but if the seller would have told him that the orange is free he would be happy about the same bundle for the same price

11 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

Interesting philosophy. Not how values actually work, but its interesting.

...this entire thread isnt about value instead its about the feeling and the missing satisfaction of a purchase
its based on emotions not numbers

Edited by Weidro

4 hours ago, AiD_0v2 said:

ok wtf

low lives like me and lots of other people arent gonna cant pay 50$ for a liset skin and a prime operator suit

yeah they look awesome af

im not saying make they cost plat, but if these actually costed plat, they would both be 150p each at the max, and for 50$, you just buy 1000 plat.

and lets face it

WHO THE FRICK BUYS ACCESSORY PACKS FOR THE BOOSTERS?

very few people thats who

i know no-ones gonna do anything at all about this and im pretty much just trying to convince people this is utter bs

but wtf

THEY DONT EVEN GIVE YOU PLAT SO Y U DO DIS

:facepalm:

You realize you get 1000 plat with that too right?