The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Ehhhh I'm enjoying the Sugatra much. Orokin text is love, Orokin text is life. The armor though... The idea is fine but somehow it just doesn't... I don't know why...

Likely because of the out of place camel nose.

You realize you get 1000 plat with that too right?

You don't get 1000 plat from Prime Accessories, unless on console I believe.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 hour ago, Marfedelom said:

It's not about FITTING to my idea or it's not about i'm being right or wrong. It's about questioning why there isn't any for Valkyr Prime? Since the others receieved those prime attachments I'd like to know the "ACTUAL" reason instead of ground shaking answer like "because they wanted to". 

When i saw those previous prime accesses, i always, ALWAYS saw some prime attachments to the other frames but somehow valkyr won the lottery and receieved SPANDEX PRIME for tenno? Considering xmas on the way, wouldn't you say ho-ho-ho-ho-HOLD THE FUDGE UP DUDE, what's the BFD with other prime warframes and poor consideration for Valkyr Prime?

Of course I think it's terrible.

My feelings on the matter are irrelevant though. This is DE's business and whether "because they want to" is a bad retort or not it's the only one they need to give.

3 hours ago, UrielColtan said:

No one would ever purchase the Prime accessories pack on PC if that were true and people would raise an even bigger stick than they are. It's that high because it's already a given you are getting a 1000+ plat with that. Unless something drastically changed they are not charging 50 bucks for 4 measely trinkets. 

I don't get what you're referring to. Prime Accessories on PC has never given 1000+ plat.

Must have been confusing with Warcry. I was looking at the wiki though and it showed 1000+ for it. Must have been looking at the wrong thing. My mistake, it is a ripoff then.

I was going to buy the accessories pack too, good thing I didn't click on it before realizing you don't get plat. No way I am paying 50 bucks for  just those or any boosters. The cosmetics have to be robust and impressive as hell for me to even consider it without plat.  Shoot, we can't even casually stroll around in public with our Operator yet, and the Liset isn't even the space craft I main 

Edited by UrielColtan

3 hours ago, UrielColtan said:

Must have been confusing with Warcry. I was looking at the wiki though and it showed 1000+ for it. Must have been looking at the wrong thing. My mistake, it is a ripoff then.

No worries.

Back to the topic of consoles receiving Plat in their Prime Accessories; it is true, but it's no wonder why.

9da19c93feb0a07a1fd6d30dcc986724.png

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

This will most likely be proven blatantly wrong if you know anything about TWW (spoilers).

Fashion Frame is one aspect of Endgame.  It will quickly grow to include your increasingly active Tenno.

If my point is proven to be wrong, then tell me when you will get credits and affinity on looking badass. 

Also i've finished the quest myself and didn't saw what and why is it so important to look cool ? Its not that you will not get the same experience or you won't be able to play the quest if you ain't gonna look badass.

https://gyazo.com/71b77690025771f4a774e9e78825611c

https://gyazo.com/0a464a4f31eeebf2182fcf11578e3aca

(your operator can look badass without the prime cosmetics on him).

3 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

The boosters alone are worth 1,200 Platinum, which is equal to $55.81 in the United States without a discount ($27.91 and $13.95 with 50% and 75% discounts, respectively).

Interestingly enough, the boosters were significantly devalued with the introduction of the 30-day booster implemented in Specters of the Rail as 2 90-day boosters previously would be the equivalent of about 2,057 Platinum.

Regardless, as with anything else, whether or not you think the package is worth the price is up to you.

But if I don't care about boosters and get them as login rewards nearly every few days anyway, then it's of no value to me. They need to sell the cosmetics separate instead of artificially inflating the price with boosters and air support. Or even swap those two things out for actual plat that I am free to spend on whatever I want.

Edited by UrielColtan

i think they should replace the air charges, for example make it a prime air charges bp, where it let you craft bigger amount of air charges and it cost less etc , or replace it with something else completely.
I also think they should have placed the profile icons in the accessory pack since they are pretty much accessories. but I understand why they have them in the big pack and middle pack (it's to maximize sales, since to collectors like me. i would buy the big pack even though i don't really want the frame/weapon/plat as i can farm them easily, but i would buy it cause i want the icons and since i can't get the icons by the accessory pack by itself, i'm forced to buy the big pack. and that's how they maximize sales )

Edited by RagnaEternalCurse

I never cared at all about my operator or my liset skin. None of the quests or anything DE has done or said has made me feel any love, care or affection for the operators. They're just random kids/characters within the game. And I can't be stuffed decorating them and spending much plat on them because the frames are my canvases to fashion up. NOT operators. So for me, the current prime accessories are extremely disappointing. I didn't care at all about an operator suite or liset skin. These are not prime accessories to me. Accessories that I can call awesome are syandana's, prime sigils or prime armor.

I was going to fork over some cash monies for dem prime accessories but then ordis dropped the air support I requested on my lil Tenno head...

Seriously though DE, I get maybe there was some road blocks stopping you from adding one more accessory as per-usual but you couldn't just add a potato in its place? a life time supply of argon? 30 or so nitain? primed mods? (another) dread BP? literally anything else?

I think this is actually the only thing (excluding rivins but thats a whole other issue) in the last 3 months I've actually been notably salty about.

In my opinion, accessories are kind of weak this time. The suit looks okay, but just ok in comparison to other things we have gotten in the past. The prime liset just doesn't really cut it for me, not when there are really great tennogen skins of it.

Edited by R34LM

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

What happened?

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

From reading that, I suppose that the Prime pack has Air support charges in it?

Edit : Might be wrong though.

Prime accessories has 30 air support charges included instead of something useful or at least cool looking.

7 minutes ago, R34LM said:

In my opinion, accessories are kind of week this time. The suit looks okay, but just ok in comparison to other things we have gotten in the past. The prime liset just doesn't really cut it for me, not when there are really great tennogen skins of it.

Agreed. Even so, I was still going to buy it out of support for DE and the fact I'm sloot for cosmetics of any kind. This just feels like a bit of a kick to the codpiece. What ever their marketing department is on, I want some (seriously include that voodoo juice instead of air support plz)

Edited by StinkyPygmy