Rhino "Ironclad Charge-Iron Skin" Nerfed?

modalmojo

I just picked up Rhino again which I haven't used for quite some time.  In simulacrum, I gained an armor value of 28k with Ironclad Charge and then activated Iron Skin right after the buff, but that armor of 28k only lasted the duration of the Ironclad Charge augment, the armor value returned to its original Iron Skin value after 10 secs.  Has it been nerfed? 

How were you checking the exact values?

If there's some way to bring up the Abilities window in the Simalcrum without entering the equipment menu (which I've never attempted, so I'm not sure if it's possible), then it'll likely be showing how much health your Iron Skin will have if activated with your current stats.
So when Ironclad wears off, the Abilities window will show how much health IS would have if you were to recast it then and there-- but it doesn't show the stats that your active buff has right at that particular moment.

If your Iron Skin's health were indeed decreasing when Ironclad runs out, your IS percentage in the lower right corner would probably spontaneously plummet.

53 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

If there's some way to bring up the Abilities window in the Simalcrum without entering the equipment menu

uh, press Escape, click Abilities?

but what you say is plausible as what's happening (in that using Arsenal and therefore canceling Abilities), yes.

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

uh, press Escape, click Abilities?

but what you say is plausible as what's happening (in that using Arsenal and therefore canceling Abilities), yes.

Fairly sure that the escape>abilities tab shows you what your abilities base is, not what it will actually be.

4 hours ago, Guy6869 said:

Fairly sure that the escape>abilities tab shows you what your abilities base is, not what it will actually be.

it lives updates stats, for example similar to this situation, once upon a time someone stood in some lasers after hitting Iron Skin and opened the Abilities Menu and it said like 75,000 Health on it or something.
could have also included Ironclad Charge ofc.

• 2 weeks later...