Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Abridged: Globe of Invulnerability

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

It's always surprised me how people seem to know so little about mag. She's one of the oldest frames and most of her powers and abilities have remained the same or close enough to be easily understood for like 10 updates. 

18 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

I give that 8/10 because I didn't know magnetize worked on enemy gun fire and because the video was on point. 

I gave you a -1 because you didn't include the conversation between you and the non believers that I expected to be in here for my amusement. 

So where did the other - 1 come from that brought the total score down to 8? Inquiring minds need to know! D: 

2 hours ago, Drasiel said:

It's always surprised me how people seem to know so little about mag. She's one of the oldest frames and most of her powers and abilities have remained the same or close enough to be easily understood for like 10 updates. 

So where did the other - 1 come from that brought the total score down to 8? Inquiring minds need to know! D: 

From your post :^)

Nah, I forgot to add that but I think the outro and intro song is a bit to loud to just then go to a normal talking voice.

I was doing the previous post from the phone.

Edited by JudgeXion