Can We just Buy these Separately?

KAHO16

Cx4lCaPWgAQ0gi7.jpg

Yeah, it's Prime Access.

I really really want to buy Liset Prime Skin, but I really really don't want to buy that Suit. Even don't want to HAVE IT. (I can say I hate that)

And this 50$ price is definitely include both of cosmetics, so I don't want to spend my money for that weird thing (to my thinking)

Y U packed together DE? These even have no similarity!

It's TORTURE to me because there is no other way to get this skin!

PLEASE SAVE ME DE PLEASE..

1 minute ago, Ailissa said:

When have DE ever broken down Prime Accessories?

Never.

It's not the first time it's been asked, won't be the last, still not going to happen. 

Never say never, PA started out with just the 3 tiers, you had to buy the most expensive one to get the accessories. Then they separated it to their own tier option for those of us who like to work for our prime stuff so we have something to do and work towards.

Anyways, more options in PA wouldn't be too bad, open it up to more people with different incomes and interests.

OK then.... DE will hear to us who want more option in PA, but it'll take so much time...

THEN I will buy this and report to GET RID OF THE SUIT.

I asked and received answer that "you can Delete/Erase them if you report that", then I'll do.

Thank you all guys for your opinion.

I'll pay whole my 50$ only for liset, not the suit.

19 minutes ago, KAHO16 said:

OK then.... DE will hear to us who want more option in PA, but it'll take so much time...

THEN I will buy this and report to GET RID OF THE SUIT.

I asked and received answer that "you can Delete/Erase them if you report that", then I'll do.

Thank you all guys for your opinion.

I'll pay whole my 50$ only for liset, not the suit.

For a cosmetic item that only shows up briefly at the start/end of mission/relay and loading screens?

3 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

For a cosmetic item that only shows up briefly at the start/end of mission/relay and loading screens?

Of course. All the Tenno have right to spend their money for FashionFrame(include landing craft and op suit), and SO DO I.

While it has been asked from various players if DE can just separate some of the Prime Access / Vault Prime items , they will most likely never do that.

As for the Kiddo Prime Suit and Liset Prime Skin...gotta have it.  Though ironically on this one site the Prisma Liset Skin was named "LisetPrimeSkinA" , just this one blows that out of the water unless you truly want to look metallics and shiny.

I am shocked about the 30 charges and it being a blueprint ( going off what I've been hearing )  and the last blueprint prime we had were the Extractor Primes which looked golden , this one seems...rushed.

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

but.... Why?

in my very first comment, I said

1 hour ago, KAHO16 said:

Even don't want to HAVE IT.

And, I wanted Designer should know what's happening. (not only me who dislike suit design in my region. even without that sensitive historical issue!)

that's the reason.

In addition, I know this might be pointless, I'm hoping there are more contents driving landing craft or orbiter.

This maybe can explain why I expect and WTB prime loading screen.

Edited by KAHO16