I don't understand this Riven mod challenge.

ArkNeither

Question

So the challenge is: "complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone without using energy consumables"

Me and my teammate have tried, several times with variations, to complete this. We've tried just stalling out a survival with invis/banish abilities, we've tried actually unequipping our gear consumables assuming just not using them wasn't enough, we even tried not using any abilities either. Our most barebones attempt was just running around not touching anything (no sentinels or kubrows to kill anything) like parkouring maniacs, and still this challenge doesn't complete.

Also I've tried looking at the Warframe Wiki, and the only challenge i can find is this one except without the energy consumable portion.

Any tips anyone? (oh and yes we were doing this on a lvl 40-45 survival, so the level req should be passed).

6 answers to this question

1) post in the right section, this one was created to avoid mixing up PvE with PvP questions (that seems to be the real challenge sometimes)

2)4 ivaras, zenurik, wait for the focus, activate, wait for energy to fill, and only then start the mission hanging together, stealing loot while not killing anyone would be my first choice. if energy starts running low, use an invisibility arrow and stay in it to avoid being seen.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

I did this with a friend shortly after we have both finished TWW. I went with Ivara and he went as Loki. Before the mission started I dropped a couple of energy restores, and had removed our pets/companions to ensure nothing would die during that challenge.

From there, wander around as a group, but don't split up. If life support gets too low, have Loki run and activate a capsule, and as Ivara use Prowl to pull drops out of the grineer. It will be easier to do with more than one Ivara, but I managed it with just one Ivara and one Loki.

Just watch out for the kuva siphons though if doing choosing to do a grineer tile as it's the easies to do without dying from toxin procs or nullifiers.

Edited by SurrealEdge

I'm not saying I don't have a strategy to complete this.

What I'm asking is if there's any weird specifics I'm missing to unveil my Riven mod, because I feel like I've satisfied the Riven mod's challenge many times (many times because it never unveils so I keep trying to twist it up to see if there's some technicality I'm missing).

Just now, I did a two man with Ivara and Loki, on a Lvl 30-40 Survival on Selkie, Sedna. We didn't kill anything. We didn't bring pets. We unequipped our Energy Consumables to make sure we didn't use any. We just stalled for 5 minutes doing pretty much nothing; and then extracted right after getting the 1st reward; but we still didn't unveil our Riven mods.

The only thing I could possibly be suspicious about is does this Riven mod challenge have to be done on a limited time survival? Because I've been doing it on the typical endless Survivals and going up to 5 minutes, and nowhere in the challenge does it say it has to be a limited time survival.