Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Trinity prime still worth investing in?

spatakiller123

Question

As much as I would like to build her prime variant as she looks pretty nice and I have all the parts, I can't help but look back at the trinity blessing nerf and how the demand for her in recruiting chat seemed to drop drastically after that.With the spotlight no longer shining on her,is it still worth it to invest the time,forma and potato into her prime variant?

5 answers to this question

She's an upgrade to the original, but plays exactly the same regardless. If you like the frame for more than spamming Blessing, maybe.

Her EV is still broken with the right build, and the capped 75% damage reduction with enough power strength is not something to dismiss. Link still makes her a versatile tank stacked on top of the Blessing damage reduction.

Definitely. Even though they nerfed bless u can still use it on a EV build to restore full health and shields every time you cast it, plus dmg reduction for a short period of time. She is currently the best support role frame in the game, and market demand may have dropped for other reasons as well. Also, you cant base a frames usefulness on demand

I actually quite like how I can now give my Squad damage reduction at will
without needing to constantly switch to / limit my weapon selection by including a self-damage weapon.

Nerfing both the range and maximum damage reduction was not okay, but oh well, indirect Oberon buff woo :D