New Nyx Mind Control Augment: $inister Beguilement

(PSN)Silverback73

DE...I mean NYX casts mind control on me...oops, I mean the "enemy", and once I give in...I mean once the enemy dies...

the Augment causes me to shell out all my discretionary cash for the awesome holiday offerings (Operator Prime suit is Bo$$!)...

wait, I'm confused.

The enemy is guaranteed to drop 2-4 times standard credits and 2 times resources as well as 200% at a rare mod.

What happened to all the money in my wallet?

3 minutes ago, EGDestro said:

i am so confused at this post what exactly are you saying ?

DE cast a spell on him/her to buy prime items.

He/she likes the operator suit.

All his/her money is now gone.

It was just some humor, with DE as Nyx, and him/her as the enemy under mind control.

Edited by Rhekemi

6 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

DE cast a spell on him/her to buy prime items.

He/she likes the operator suit.

All his/her money is now gone.

It was just some humor, with DE as Nyx, and him/her as the enemy under mind control.

It would actually be a decent Augment:. A combo of Perrin Lecta and Desecrate and Sahasa's Dig, but concentrated. :) due to duration response time.  Give her a farm ability.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

More farming abilities, something to skew our chances would be welcome. But people would abuse it, or cry "broken!". 

Either way, DE'd never hear the end of it.

"Shouldn't have released it!"

"Shouldn't have fixed/nerfed it!"

Just look at how hard the community took the nerf to the kavat, man. DE releases anything as powerful as you're suggesting, they'll just have to remove/nerf it.

42 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

More farming abilities, something to skew our chances would be welcome. But people would abuse it, or cry "broken!". 

Either way, DE'd never hear the end of it.

"Shouldn't have released it!"

"Shouldn't have fixed/nerfed it!"

Just look at how hard the community took the nerf to the kavat, man. DE releases anything as powerful as you're suggesting, they'll just have to remove/nerf it.

Obviously, it would need tweaking, but the duration of the ability and on a single unit, it really isn't a broken suggestion, even if you mod for "fast cast" Nyx with Chaos.  200% increase sounds huge...until you realize 1% chance becomes 2%, lol.  DE would balance it...